➷Chapter-2➹

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I'll do anything except visit that psychologist," I got up from my seat, already aware of the fact on where the conversation was headed.

Heeseung ambled towards my table, he dragged the rolling chair in front of me and sat down on it. I gathered my legs back on the bed, can't let them lay on the icy floor.

"We had a talk about this, you aren't going to miss any of Dr. Park's sessions," He wasn't telling me, he was warning me. I knew what he was going to say after this,

"You have an appointment today and I am going to drop you to his clinic, or else-"

or else I'll tell Mom and Dad about this

"Or else I'll tell Mom and-" he began, my eyeballs saw the back of my head.

"I know, I'll go with you. And stop blackmailing like that or else I'll tell Mom about how you always threaten me by their names and spice it up a bit, let's see who gets grounded first." I felt the corner of my lips twitch up into a smirk.

He stretched his eyelids upwards, showing off his brown-orbs.

He later briskly closed his eyes and took a deep breath, "I give up, you win. I don't understand why you're so scared of Dr. Park, he is helping you to stable your mental health. And possibly find a cause behind those nightmares, he even trusts your weird theory, what's stopping you?"

I felt my stomach drop, how do I explain this to him? I pursed my lips and then elucidated him, "I am not scared of Dr. Park, its his therapy that I am scared of."
He squinted his eyes at the word 'therapy', oh boy! what was he even thinking?

"I go through hell lot of pain, he reminds me again of the nightmares I am trying to escape, for whatever reason he believes my theory about the nightmares being a hint is still unknown to me, when my own brother doesn't believe the same, it is quite alarming, don't you think?"

I raised an eyebrow in his direction, clearly mocking him for not trusting me and saying that I was crazy to link reality and dreams.

The target hit the bull's eye, he looked taken aback.

"Slow down there, I never said I don't trust you; I am skeptical about your nightmares that's for sure. But you know what they say 'Be patient and tough someday this pain will be useful to you' and that 'you have to remove the thorn stuck in your feet by using another thorn'." Heesung was at his stage of cheering and sticking old sayings to his dialogues just to comfort me, although his purpose was understandable but never justified.

"You just made up the last saying, didn't you? Anyways, we already agreed on going to Dr. Park's clinic, right? So, let's go..."

"Never mind, you will never understand my way of words, thank heavens you agreed, lets get you in that clinic." Heeseung casually motioned me to follow him.

I guess I have don't have choice now. I drag my half-awoken body up and stretch my hands towards the ceiling.

"Come down fast, we are leaving in five minutes." I heard him say that out loud from the stairs.

"Coming..." I shout back at him.
I hope the therapy isn't as bad as last time, I almost fainted my first time.

I wished that was my last visit but I have a feeling my second visit to the clinic was going to be worse.

[A/N]

Who is this Dr. Park?

What's going to happen at the clinic?

I'll leave you up to it...

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter, I am still unsatisfied with how it turned out though. I hope I am not boring you.

Anyways, I love you<3