Vlad & Spectra

Danny's P.O.V

I open my eyes. the first thing I see is Vlad and spectra, looking at me with an evil smirk on there faces.

" What do you want with me?" Spectra puts her hand on my shoulder.

She takes a deep breathe. " do you still feel bad Danny? I would, I mean... your not normal. You'll never be normal so long as you have them powers of yours."

Vlad laughs. " Daniel, do you really think they love you?" I look at Vlad. " Y- yeah?" Vlad shook his head. " They don't love you. Why would they, your half dead. I know if I was them I would hate you."

I could feel tries running down my cheeks. Spectra laughs. " They lie to you ,Danny. They just want you to think they care for you, so you won't hurt them. I wouldn't blame them." I look down at the ground.

Then Vlad spook. " You know it's true, Daniel. You have nothing left. NOTHING!!!" Then they start hitting me.

My hair is now full on white as I cry in a corner in the basement, with Vlad and spectra hitting me. " See, why would they love some one who can't even stand up for them self?" God I wish this would just end.

" STOP!!! JUST STOP!!! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!" I scream only for them to laugh more as they hit me.

Vlad then cuts my arms and I faint.