Scared

Danny walked threw the door to his house, not even caring that he would get grounded for not telling his parents that he hade ghost troubles.

Danny pressed his back agents the door to catch his breath. Then the lights turn on. There in front of him stood his angry looking parents.

" Daniel James Fenton!!! " Danny's mother, Maddie said. She gasped at what her son looked like. Getting a good look at him. He looked like he was dyeing.

" Danny, what happened? What ghost did this to you?!?!" Jack asked as he helped Danny to the sofa.

" I-I-d-d-did- int-m-m-mean-t-t-t-to!!!" Danny was now hyperventilating. He clutched his hair and stared to pull on it. As he was doing so, Maddie and Jack noticed that the tips of Danny's hair was starting to turn white.

" Danny, shhh, it's okay. Calm down. Shhh. Breath with me. " Maddie griped Danny's wrists and gently pulled his hands away form his hair. She placed her left hand on Danny's chest, breathing in deeply and letting it out slowly.

After doing this for a good 5 min, Danny could breath normal.

" Okay." Maddie took a deep breath. " What happened?" She looked over Danny. His hair started to turn white again. Fear in his eyes. " Danny? Did you do this to your self?" Danny looked at the floor. Finding it interesting.

Danny's eyes started to water up. He got so mad at himself, he didn't have control, he just let him self loos.

He looked up at his parents, with a tear stand face. They gasped. They didn't think Danny, there only son, to hurt him self.

" I-I D-D-DINT-M-M-MEAN-T-TOO!!!" Danny screamed, his hair going from black to fully white. Danny clutched his hair. Breathing hitched up.

Maddie and Jack pulled Danny in to a hug. They did every thing to try and calm him down.

Rubbing his back in soothing circles. Playing with his hair in a soothing way. Holding his hands tightly, trying to keep his hands from going back to pulling his hair.

Danny was like this for 2 hours. He feel asleep in his parents arms. They carried him to his room and walked back to the kitchen to talk about what just happened.

" What do you thinks wrong? He might not even hade hurt him self. He might have had ghost troubles." jack said as he ate ice cream.

Maddie just surged. " He would never, he might just hade a fight or something and felt bad about it. But why was his hair turning white when ever he panicked like he did?" She took a glance at the time. 12:45 another late night.

" Come on. Let's go to bed. we're going to find out what's wrong with Danny before it's too late."

And with that, they left, with out another word.