𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚢 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 (1)

-𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎-

• Y/N= Your name!
• '= Extra people
• "= You
• *= action/Rp

                 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖-

      *You wake up in a unknown area* BOO! Welcome to a spooky story about a spooky life.  If you want to continue follow me! Oh! My name is Jasper! I will be your guide. So what's your name? Oh! That's a amazing name! Sorry it's a pretty long walk so try and keep up! DANG YOU ARE FAST!!! Well I'm sorry it's kinda cold here take a jacket! *He puts a jacket on your shoulders* You look good! Do you have a family? You know I don't have a family. What's it like? Hmmm so everyone has different types!? Wow that's awesome! You know you seem very different.. Are you used to places like this!? Ohhh you watch movies. Are movies good!? Amazing well we are almost here! LOOK A TRAIN! *he points to the on coming train smiling* It's called to Soul Express *you both giggle* It is the fastest train known to anyone! Sadly it runs on forgotten souls.. I hate watching the souls travel into them. On word from that! Let's get the rules in your head! Rule number 1 Don't touch any ghost besides me! *You ask why*  Well y/n they don't need to know you are a human! Rule number 2, Only ask 5-10 questions per ghost! They get upset pretty easily.*he starts getting nervous* *You hold his arm* "It's ok you are doing great" T-thank you. *He calms down* Rule number 3! Oh nevermind you don't need this one! Why well you are human *he fixes his bowtie* We get all types of things here like Angels, Devil's, Humans, and more. Devil's are not down here much anymore.. It's sad they loved talking to the ghost's. Satan had got more strict with his rules. So when they come down they have to be secretive. Oh yeah one more rule! No yelling or cussing. We know all languages to man kind! So feel free to speak your favorite language! I don't know many only 4. Hopefully I can learn more! *You guys walk up to a train station* "It's really pretty" Yeah! It is! We made it just in time! Hop on in! *You guys get in making jokes the whole time laughing so hard your cheeks and stomach hurts* "Wow this place is better than Earth!" Well you can't stay.. Everyone have 24 hours to get back home before... I don't know what happens- Let's go eat *You get off at the next stop him walking you into a restaurant you eating* Sooo how are you feeling. That must weird. I only feel happiness! *You guys get back on the train and make it to your stop* WELL WE ARE HERE!! *you grab Jasper hugging him tightly falling asleep*