𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙸𝚃; 𝟸𝟶 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂. 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚂𝙴𝙳, 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙼𝙱 𝙷𝙸𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝚄𝙸𝙻𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙻𝙾𝙳𝙴.

"Come on." Chishiya told you while getting his taser and he started to make his way towards an elevator.

You followed him, assuming he already had somewhat of a plan to clear the game. Neither of you seemed to be a big fan of Spades, but it could've been way worse. He pressed the number seven and after a few moments the elevator stopped. Chishiya was the first one stepping out of the elevator, making his way around the corner. You kept following him in silence.

"If you can choose your starting position, this is the perfect location." he said.

As you leaned on the railing, you finally understood why he chose this place. You could see everything that was happening, thanks to the building's shape.

Chishiya's eyes darted to his right, staring at something. Better said, someone. Aguni and his militant were there, their eyes looking emotionless in your direction. You weren't paying that much attention to the small interaction they were having. But you caught a glimpse of Aguni nodding his head in your direction, probably his way of saying 'good luck'. The blonde waved at them, but they ignored him, an amused smile appearing on your face.

"What? That's nasty." he said as if he actually expected to get a response from them, and you chuckled.

"I totally understand their reaction." you told him remembering how you blew him off on his first day at the Beach.

"Funny." he said ironically. "Let's see. Everyone looks like they're about to die as usual." Chishiya said and you quickly slapped his arm.

"Don't say that. My friends are out there."

"I'm just saying." his shoulders went a little up. "Maybe they're smart enough to survive, though."

"They are."

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝟸𝟶 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂.

𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚃.

𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙶𝙴𝚁 𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙴.

You sighed while looking at the other side of the building. You were hoping that Arisu and Karube will find a way to survive the game. It was truly a surprise for you to see them and you hated the fate that brought them there. It was like the universe was laughing in your face, as things kept getting worse for you.

A sound of trumpets began and you were trying so hard not to laugh. The whole thing felt like The Hunger Games.

Your eyes finally landed on your two friends, that still haven't gotten rid of that guy. Chishiya was getting comfortable in his position, after he tossed his phone into one of his pockets. He was now carefully watching what was going to happen, just like you were. It almost looked like you had front row seats at a performance.