《⚘ Ⅶ ⚘》

Note: Hello, I hope you're having a good time..

▶Here we go!

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Another dream, another nightmare.

What's happening?
He was slowly, slowly starting too loose his memory?

Although, these are just some kind of joke, right?

Goddammit! Why?!
Those medicines.. Are totally not working.. It didn't help me..

It just make it worst!

Without knowing about it, it's been months he had slowly having the third stage of dementia..

-sigh-

.
.
.
.
.

*Thud*

'Oh.. No.. This isn't true! Why? Don't tell me.. That Dementia can actually slowly loose memories?!'  He thought.

He just realized it.. He just realized it.. RIGHT NOW!

He's not sure if he could tell it to Pico or Girlfriend.. He's panicking knowing that dementia can make him forget everyone..

Now what a waste of time.. He's started to do something that it will cure him but little he didn't know is that it cannot be cured.

What would he do now?
Is death is gonna be slowly there?
My, my.. Picking some 'stuffs' that it will make him feel back to normal.

.
.
.
.

He spent so much time to search and find a cure. What a waste of time.

He's been like staying home for like a months, and haven't go outside just once!

Memories, memories.. It's just gonna be burned, forgotten and shabby.

The blue boy was just sitting on the floor, he's just too scared to admit.. But, what if he tells it to them? Would they say it's just a joke? Would they believe him?

If it's a yes they should be doing something quickly and act fast; If no they'll just do laughing and knowing that he's just fooling around. Bullshit.

Now, he doesn't know about this, all he can just do is just to cry and cry..

And whispering to himself....

.
.
.

Meanwhile someone was watching him..

They don't know what to say, they hear what Boyfriend said.. They feel bad and guilty at the same time. They knew it now, they know what's going on about him, he can't just stand up and pick another rap battle again and again.

No more insults.
Just help him.

Or else he'll just see them that they're gone and never recognized them..

But it's not a piece of cake to make him feel radiant again. It's difficult..

Pictures, pictures.. Those stuffs can make him radiant.

They had an idea how to make him feel normal So they started to leave and start to having a plan.. Just for him.

Maybe.. Everything will be back to normal, right?