《⚘ Ⅴ ⚘》

Note#1: Okay, so I don't really know about Dementia, so I decided to talk to my mom last time.

Note#2: Sorry about this but I kinda need somethin' inspiration about it, It seems that I loose some motivation to make a book.

*********

『Narrator's POV

It's been two months since Boyfriend instantly refuse to rap battle, never going outside and even never had some time to gather or hanging out with his friends.

Boyfriend had never been like this before.
Girlfriend was worried, even Pico too.

Girlfriend also told about Boyfriend to her parents too, but they didn't know how to react about it.

Mommy dearest was just confused and Daddy dearest was just thinking if he's liked that and ask to his daughter about it, She said no.

Now, Boyfriend seems like he's always tired, there's a music playing on his phone.
Boyfriend was just laying down on the couch while listening to the music, but note he already did this all day non stop.

For some reason once he turn off the music, he's feeling that someone's whispering, but he felt like he was nothing but a useless person. It's all over in his head, listening to the whispers. He's all home alone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What a beautiful voice."

"Wait, uhm.. Do I know you..?"

"All I had here was a music that I need to listen to."

"I'm just waiting for.. H e r . . ."

" I-I'm sorry.. But... Who's he..?"

"Who is.."???"...?"

"Who are you..?"
.
.
.
.
.

Another night, Boyfriend couldn't sleep at all. Hearing those stuffs can't make him sleep, he just wanted to cry but he can't. He keep drinking the medicine every week, nothing happened. All he do is just to lay down, on the bed and sleep.

。。。
.
.
.

"Boyfriend.."
"Boyfriend..?"
"BOYFRIEND!!"

"HUH?! WHA-WHAT??!"
Boyfriend instantly got up and looked at the person.. Girlfriend, his lover.

"Hey.. I heard that.. You haven't rap battle since two months, though.." She worried.

Boyfriend couldn't know what She means, but slowly starting to feel nothing.

"Boyfriend.. Please I'm so sick of this.. I'm getting worried all day. I talk about this to my parents too..."

While she's talking, Boyfriend try to understand and listen to her, but.. Boyfriend's visions were starting to getting blurry, but worse he's hearing some whispers again.

Girlfriend stopped talking and she looked at Boyfriend with a frown expression.