《⚘ Ⅱ ⚘》

Note: I know the chapter 1 doesn't make any sense, but like I said in the information that I can easily ran out of ideas.

¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤Φ¤¤¤

『Narrator's Pov』

The three of them make it to Boyfriend's house, which is a lil' thingy. They make sure that he is okay, at some point.

"Bf, you had the keys??" Pico ask.

"Y-yeah.. I do." Boyfriend said in a lil' tired voice.

So, he get the keys from his pocket and open the door, wow seems like Boyfriend had a nice and clean room. Not lying but Pico and Girlfriend was actually 'wowed' that he had a beautiful house.. Or room.

[Note: I just found this on Pinterest

[Note: I just found this on Pinterest.]

"Heeeey! Bf, you had a nice room ya got huh." Pico said.

"Babe, do you exactly clean the house.. By yourself?" Girlfriend ask.

"Why yes, babe! I did this by myself. I just got actually quite bored, but cleaning the house doesn't hurt, right?" Boyfriend chuckled.

"WAIT BY YOURSELF?!" They said.

Boyfriend nod his head. Man, this guy actually do this but like everyday.

"How about you guys take a seat? You don't want your legs to be standin' up all day." Boyfriend said, with a nice way.
He said, while taking his shoes off and goes inside of the house.

Man, bein' a gentleman is like a somethin' like great, don't you think?

Anyways, Pico and Girlfriend take off their shoes and go inside of Boyfriend's house and sit in the sofa which is actually very comfy, if you ask.

"Boyfriend.. Ya know we want ya to.. Like rest.. Like ya need to rest." Pico said.

"I know that, man. Why don't you guys drink some water?" Boyfriend said, while he's getting three cups.

He get some water bottle.. But the bottle doesn't have a cover on it. Luckily, he had an empty can that it can cover on the bottle. He poured the three cups then Boyfriend give the two cup of water to Girlfriend and Pico.

"Oh thank you, Boyfriend." She said happily.

"Man, you do this when someone is like visitin' ya?" Pico ask.

"Well, no.. I don't have visitors, Silly Pico." Boyfriend chuckled and so is Girlfriend.

"Wow.." Pico said, but good thing he isn't mad or anything to Boyfriend.

Boyfriend bring his cup of water with him and sat on the couch and then having some conversation.

『Boyfriend's Pov』

Oh my.. This is.. This is getting getting of 'something' I can't tell how am I feeling..

Sick? Headache? Or what??