"Mistress?"

Oh, I'm mistress now? I smile and wave a bit.

"Morning."

Irk forehead he study me and his younger brother for a while before he raised his brow to us.

"So what is it?"

He asks us impatiently when none of us speak. 

"She doesn't know how to cook so cook for us."

His brother started while pointing at me, I look at the younger Haitani with a frown face.

"Hey you don't know how to cook, that's why we wake him up remember?"

He didn't listen to me and just look at his brother who's still on the bed. He gazed at me with an unconvincing look.

"Aren't you a mother of two? And you don't know how to cook? How the fuck did you raise your child?"

He mockingly said. I press my lips and look away, that's kinda hurt. I just want someone to cook for me because I'm not in the mood to cook.

"I have money so we have a chef."

I reasoned but he just look at me with a mock stance, okay that's it. I walk out of the room and look for Cielo, it's kind of offensive so I don't want the Haitani to cook for me now.

"Morning Cielo, wake up I'm hungry." I nudge the sleeping giant after I found him, he hummed a bit before stretching his whole body.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?"

He asks and do a jumping jack to wake his inner self.

"I want pasta for breakfast."

He smile and let his hair down before he walk out of the room, following him in the kitchen I found the Haitani brothers on there.

I raised my brow before sitting on the long dining table, oh I should call my twins.

I walk back to my room and get my IPad to check the time in England it's noon they're probably awake, before I could touch the call button the iPad ring.

Angels Calling...

I immediately answer the call and wave at my twins whose up close to the camera.

"Mama!"

They greet me with a huge smile and wave.

"Hi, babies! How are you? Mama is in Japan now, sorry I didn't call earlier."

Cielo stop cooking for a while and peek at the screen, I heard a soft growl on the other call that's when Wakasa appear.

"Hi uncle!"

My twins become more hyper on the call the moment they see Cielo, I look up to Cielo who's smiling widely.

"I heard you did some great ha?"

He started my twins smile widely and do a strong man posing.

"They shouldn't mock mama from the start because we will beat them."

Wakashi stated and hug Wakasa. Wakana agrees with an eager nod and jumps.

"Yes, yes! They deserve it, Uncle."

He added I look at Cielo who looks so proud before I kick his leg.

"Stop spoiling them Cielo!"

I hissed but he just raised his hand before he walk out and continue cooking.