Chapter 2: Uncommunicated

Start from the beginning

"Well, you're goin' pretty fast for a teacher. Isn't the point to, y'now, teach us? Not rush us?" The teacher looks at Bob, giving the teacher a wicked smile of triumph. She stares into his soul to intimidate him, but the only people she's scaring are the class. She eventually gives up, picking her chalk back up once again and writing the lesson on the board. Bosip looks over at Bob, who glances when he sees Bosip. Bosip's eyes, glittering with sheer amazement. He smiles at him, mouthing the words "Thank you." Bob mouths back, "No problem."

After school...

"Booooooooooooooob!!!~~" Bosip yells, catching the attention and running after him. He catches his breath when he gets to Bob's side, huffing and puffing. "Bob!!~ You still need to tell me what you saw during Summer!!!!" Bob laughs at his perseverance. He boops Bosip's nose.

"Persistent little... Fine. I'll show you. I'll lead the way." He rolls his eyes, still giggling.

" He rolls his eyes, still giggling

"What the...?" Bosip couldn't believe his eyes. It was a... A PORTAL?! He ran up to it and started examining every single part of it.

"Never knew you were a portal geek." Bob ruffled Bosip's spikey hair.

"H-Hey!! I like Marvel!! (Who doesn't?)This is a dream come true for me! I always knew there were different worlds besides this one beyond the stars!"

"Oh, so you're a comic geek?"

"SHUT UP!!" Bosip continues to examine the portal in amazement. "I always had a little bit of doubt another universe existed. Marvel does have its flaws, but I still had tons of hope that it could be completely possible!! The question is..." Bosip looks up at Bob. "Why here? Is there a reason? Did someone just leave this here? Did it just appear here by chance? Is this just a joke?! AM I GOING CRAZY!?!?!"

"BOSIP!!! Calm your ass. Think of 1 question instead of 100. And if it is a portal... should we at least TRY to go in." Bosip looks back at the portal. He felt as though it was something that felt right. "I-I mean... we could.... y-you can go first!" Bob laughed nervously. He's afraid of something in there.

"Ok then! C'mon!" Bosip grabs Bob's wrist, Bosip slowly puts the tips of his foot into the dark portal.

"N-No!!!" Bosip stops in his tracks as Bob pulls him back. Bosip looks at Bob with a concerning look. "I-I think we should bring a flashlight or something. Right?" Bob rubs the back of his neck.

"Have... you been in this thing before?"

"No! I would never! It's dark-" Bob stops what he's saying. Bosip holds back a small giggle.

"You're scared of the dark?"

"N-NO!! I-I just... I just don't like it."

"So if we were to be in the forest at night-"

"LALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!" Bob covers his ears and closes his eyes. Bosip laughs at the reaction.

"It's okay if you're scared. We'll go in together, okay? I'll make sure to hold your hand." Bosip smiles and takes Bob's hand as gently as possible so that he may not feel scared of the darkness looming unto them. Bob feels incredibly calmer than he was feeling before.

"You won't let go, right?"

"Absolutely not! Let's go in. On three, ok?"

"WAIT-"

"One..."

"When you say three, or right after you say three?-"

"Two..."

"WHY IS IT ONLY THREE SECONDS!?-"

"Three!!" Bosip jumps into the portal, dragging Bob along with him.

"I'M GONNA DIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Present time...

"Don't leave me down here!!!"

"I'm not gonna leave you down there!! Don't worry!" Bob fell into a hole in Minecraft, leading into an entire mine. There were no torches down there because Bob just cleaned out his inventory of everything except for his pickaxe, shovel, and swords, which were all diamond.

"FUCK!!! CREEPER!!!" Bosip holds back laughter at Bob running away from a creeper. It was funny to him because if there was anything Bob feared more than the dark, it was losing some nice, non-creative-mode earned diamonds to a friggin creeper. (That's happened to me way too many times. TvT)

"I'm coming Bob! Don't die down th-" *casual Minecraft dying sound.* Bob's name disappears. Bosip tries his best to hold back laughter. Bob respawns near him, and as soon as he does-

"FLIP BISCUITS!!!!!!!!! (yeah. I say that instead of fuck)" Bosip hysterically laughs.

"If it makes you feel better, I'll get your stuff again."

"Thanks." Bob sighs. He smiles at Bosip. Bosip smiles back. They, without noticing, slowly and carefully step closer to each other. Bob's face grows slightly brighter in the same way Bosip's does. Bob lifts his arms slowly to wrap around Bosip's neck, and Bosip's arms, onto Bob's waist. They get close enough to the point they can see the sparkles and lovely glare within each other's eyes.

"Hey, you guuuuyyys!!! Hope I'm not interrupting!!" Amor, unannounced, holograms himself into, what was about to be a loving scene. Bob pushes Bosip off of him. Both of their faces, bright red from the embarrassing moment

"A-Amor!! WHAT THE FUCK!? DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!"

(Amor finna be my favorite character in this story. BTW, I'm not dead! Stop thinking I'm dead! Word count: 1445 words.)