Vinnie's mom's birthday party

recommended songs:

~Call out my name~ The Weeknd

~The hills~ The Weeknd

Y/n's pov:

Yesterday we landed here in Seattle. We went to a hotel because we didn't want to interrupt Vinnie's parents and also bcs it had to a present for Vinnie's mom. Today she had a birthday.

"Good morning love" Vinnie said to me with his morning voice

"Good morning Vin"

"How did u sleep?"

"Brilliant, but we should get up and go to a breakfast and than I want to have some time to prepare myself" I said

Vinnie hugged me and said.

"We can leave after I give u cuddles"

"Vin, I'm being serious. We wanted to be at there at one o'clock and it is already 10.30am and breakfast ends at 11am."

"lets past breakfast at hotel and go to Starbucks? As I know u U would rather have a Starbucks coffee instead from hotel."

I rolled my eyes and Vinnie saw it.

"Hey, don't be upset because I didn't do something, what u wanted to do." he said with a sarcastic voice

We cuddled for another 30 mins.

"Vin, I hope ur parents will show me ur childhood photos, anyways shouldn't u text ur mom happy birthday?"

"No.... that is the point why are we here.... I want to wish her happy birthday here in Seattle"

"Ok, I love u"

"I love YOU!" he said with a flirty voice

AFTER 30 mins.

"We should really get up Vin, we were cuddling at least for 30 minutes so now lets go to Starbucks."

Vinnie grabbed my head and started to making out with me.

"I wish I could stay here the whole day with you my love"

AFTER STARBUCKS:

We came back from the Starbucks. It was 12:00. The house from hotel was 20 minutes. So I started to getting ready. I put on kinda hot satin baby blue dress, black heels which was hot. I knew even this dress can Vinnie turns on. I did my make up and hair. I put my hair into a high ponytail.

"Y/n!! We need to leave!" Vinnie screamed at me

"Yes! I'm coming!"

I came out of the bathroom. Vinnie couldn't get his eyes from me.

"What are you watching?" I saw from his eyes the tense how he wanted to fuck me. To be honest he looked hot too. He wore a shirt which was at the top unbuttoned so I could see his spider tattoo.

"I'm watching my gorgeous girlfriend." He bit his lips

Vinnie made a way to me and hugged me from the back. He put his hands on my belly and said.

"U can't even imagine how I would fuck u on this bed." He pointed on the bed in front of us.

I knew that..... Obviously I wanted to fuck him too but we didn't have a time.

"We have to go...."

WE DROVE TO VINNIE'S CHILDHOOD HOUSE

"Do you have the present?" I asked Vinnie

"Yes I do... now lets go"

I have never been here in Seattle so it means I'm visiting them here for the first time. But we have met a lot of times for example in LA, on the boxing match....

Vinnie rang on a bell. Someone opened the door.... It was Reggie.

"Dude, wtf are u doing here?" He asked Vinnie while he was hugging him

"Hey, Y/n" he hugged me

"Is mom really upset?" Vinnie asked Reggie

"Asf... she is talking about u how u are so ungrateful and the worst son on the world." Reggie said

"That is brilliant... at least she will have bigger surprise" Vinnie said

We quietly entered the house. Maria, Nate, Vinnie's grandmother and grandfather were sitting on the couch. They were watching TV. Everywhere were balloons, confetti, food and drinks.

We closed in the hall way and Reggie went back to sit on the couch.

"Reggie, who was it?" Maria asked

"No one" Reggie answered

We didn't have any plan so we just entered the door. Every eye went on us. Everyone jumped out of the couch and ran us hug. We all hugged and Maria started crying.

"Maria are u okay?" I asked her, while I was hugging her

"Yes, totally... I didn't expect u guys here"

We went all sit on the couch. We were all talking about some stuffs. Suddenly Vinnie touched my thigh. He looked at me and it made me so horny. He stroked my thigh for another 5 minutes.

"Lets go Y/n I will show u my room."

"Yeah sure"

We left and I exactly knew what he wanted to do.

Instead of going to his room we went to his bathroom.

He put me on a bathroom counter and started to making out with me. He put his fingers under my dress and panties. He started to rubbing my clit till I reached my climax.

I put my hands around him and said while I was moaning.

" Vinnie ur parents are super sweet either your parents"

My head fell back. I reached my climax. Vinnie took off my panties. I still wore the dress. He turned me so I could see my face in the mirror. He unbuckled his belt and then his pants. He took his dick out of his boxers. He slipped into me. I screamed. He put his hand on my mouth and said.

"Stop fucking screaming love... everyone will hear you here."

"But I can't handle this." I moaned into his hand

He grabbed me by my ponytail. And pulled my head up so I could see myself in the mirror.

"Love, look at yourself, how beautiful u are." Vinnie moaned

He was bitting his lips and leaning his head backwards and forwards. When he reached his climax he accidentally dirtied a back of my dress on my ass. He grabbed a towel and started to rubbing it with a water. So then when we were leaving I had a little spot of water on my ass.

We went back and continued to celebrating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope u enjoyed this imagine u dirty little devils😈.

Adel🍆