17

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈·໋᳝݊.
໋ིུ᳝݊ .̥۟ - YUKINOME • [ 雪の目 ]
.ೃ*  - CHAPTER [ 17 ]
·໋᳝݊. ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.
.
.
.
.

[ 26

[ 26 . 01 . 22 - Wednesday ]

Today, everything felt perfect for Hyunjoo.

Of course, since it was her eighteenth birthday today!

Sunghoon allowed her to go on paid leave and Baekhyeon invited her to go to her most favourite cafe in Korea!

"Good morning, Duri!"
She gave the gecko a small pat on his head.

"Sunghoon didn't feed you today. Tsk- Hyunjoo will be a nice person and feed you, okay?"
She then nicely fed it its breakfast.

"Today's my birthday! I'm so excited! That idiot didn't even wish me at all. Just one happy birthday! Would that even kill him?"
She scoffed at the thought of Sunghoon.

"Tch... Anyways, I'm going to meet Hyeonnie later on. Excited! Duri, what do you think I should wear? Flowery? Casual? Badass? Comfy?"
Hyunjoo asked the gecko as if it would be able to reply to her.

"Aish... I will think about it later. See you when I get back home, okay?"
She waved goodbye and headed back to her room.

"I want to wear this pair of jeans! I just bought it a few days ago. My favourite!"
Hyunjoo took out a blue pair of designer jeans.

Ever since she got her first salary, she had managed to experience what a rich person feels like.

It felt so cool and relaxing.

There was not even a need for her to care about whether she had food for lunch or dinner or breakfast since she was still slightly thrifty.

"You know what? I'm just going to wear all my favourite clothing! Favourite clothes, shoes, jeans, accessories!"
She excitedly told herself.

[ time skip ]

It was 1 pm already, the time when Baekhyeon and her agreed to meet in the cafe.