Clark went a bit red. When you look at it that way it was Clark who explained who Superman was to Jayden. It was him who showed her the articles that Lois wrote about him.

"You can't be Superman! He's a boy" Jon told his little sister. "That doesn't matter Jon Jon" Jayden huffed, crossing her arms. The two began to argue with Jon saying "Does too!" every time Jayden went "Does not!"

The argue however was short lived when Clark decided to intervene. "All right you two, that's enough" he warned them. The two quickly stopped, looking at their father with fake innocence. "Sorry Dad/Daddy" the two said in unison.

"Now, just because Superman is a boy doesn't mean that Jayden can't dress up as him" Lois told her son, kneeling down in front of them. "Sorry Jay Jay" Jon said hugging his sister. "Okay Jon Jon" Jayden told him.

Jayden ran up to Clark, "Up! Up! I wanna fly Daddy!" Jayden jumped her hands in the air. Clark lifted her on o to his shoulders before playfully running around the living room with her.

Jayden's giggles filled the room as she pretended to save Lois from a vampire Jon. "Don't worry Momma! I'll save you from the evil vampire!" Jayden declared jumping off her father's shoulders.

She landed with a thump, scaring her parents. Thank God and Rao she landed without hurting herself. Lois gave Clark a knowing look.

"Not now, let's have a fun Halloween as a family" Clark told her before scooping up his triplets and spinning in a circle. "Faster! FASTER!" The triplets yelled giggling at the speed.

...

"Trick or Treat!" The triplets chimed at Kara's apartment. "Look at you three! I could just gobble you up!" Kara squealed at her little cousins. She handed them each a big bag of sweets asking who they were for Halloween.

"I'm a vampire. Rarrr" Jon told his Auntie Kara, showing her his fangs.

"I'm a wizard and I'll stop the evil witch" Jordan declared, pretending to cast spells with his fake staff.

"I'm Superman! And I'm gonna stop the bad guys so you and Momma and Daddy can right for the article!" Jayden shouted, doing the Superman pose. Kara mirrored Clark's expression from earlier.

"You like Superman a lot huh?" Kara asked her goddaughter. Jayden nodded a big smile on her face. "He save Momma and help you guys write the articles so you get famous" Jayden smiled, counting her reasons on her fingers. "You know who else saves Momma and helps us get famous? Supergirl" Kara told her goddaughter, kneeling down to her level.

"Really! Did she save you with her freeze breath or or her super duper hearing!?" Jayden asked, jumping up and down. "You bet it. Who knows you might even see her one day" Kara smiled, bopping Jayden's nose.

Jayden turned to her parents with big eyes. "Doesn't that mean I could see Superman too! He's so cool" Jayden asked her parents. Clark held back a nervous laugh before giving Kara a playful evil stare.

Lois kneeled down to her now hyperactive triplets who wanted to meet the Supers. "Superman and Supergirl are very busy, they might not have time for a visit" Lois told her kids gently.

The three sighed in disappointment. "That's okay Mommy" Jordan told her before the three walked down the hallway slowly. Clark and Kara gave each other a knowing look.

...

"Momma?" Jayden asked her mother, walking into her office. Lois looked up from her article, curious to why her daughter was up so late. "What's wrong sweetie?" Lois asked before the boys followed behind her.

"There's someone outside" Jon groaned, rubbing his eyes. Jordan nodded before pointing at the back door. Lois walked up her triplets following in suit as she opened the door.

Clark and Kara stood outside in their super suits. "Kids, come on out" Lois called, giving the pair of heroes a knowing look.

"Superman! Supergirl!" Jayden squealed jumping up and down. "Are you three Lois Lane's kids?" Supergirl as the triplets nodded their heads quickly.

Jayden looked up to Superman with wide eyes. "Can you fly?" She asked him in awe. "I can, and someone told me you like flying" Superman said, smiling at Jayden who was wearing her Superman onesie.

"You know Daddy! Daddy told you!" Jayden jumped up and down. "Momma! Can I fly with Superman please? I promise I be careful" Jayden begged her mother. Lois looked to Clark who nodded. "Okay but not to high. Is that alright with you Superman?" Lois asked, trying to stop a bouncing Jayden.

The boys were more interested in Kara's mini ice sculptures than Clark so they wouldn't mind. Jayden jumped up at Superman.

After Lois helped her into Superman's back. Superman gently flew upwards, holding Jayden's legs. "Higher! Higher!" She squealed enjoying the wind that flying brought.

"I think we're high enough" Superman said before they flew back down with a bit more speed. Jayden kissed Superman's cheek. "Thank you Superman!" Jayden yawned before being handed over to her mother.

Jayden snuggled up to her mother, thumb in mouth. The boys yawned, thanking Supergirl. "Okay boys time for bed, I'll be in, in just a moment" Lois told her boys who walked back in home.

"Is she asleep?" Lois whispered, looking at the two Supers. They nodded. "You two are ridiculous, you know that right?" Lois scolded them.

Kara pouted at her in-law, "She was so sad though". "And you, better get changed and tuck the kids in. I mean it" Lois glared at her husband before walking in the door. "You gonna be in the dog house?" Kara asked her cousin.

"Hope not" Clark admitted before following after his wife. He changed I to some pyjamas before walking up the the triplets shared room. He kissed his boys on the head tucking them in with their stuffed toys. Jon with his football Teddy bear and Jordan with his dragon. He walked over to Jayden who must have woken up.

"Daddy! Did you see Superman and Supergirl?" the young girl asked her father. "I did" Clark whispered from beside her as he picked up her super Teddy. "I flew with Superman" Jayden giggled as Clark kissed her head. "Superman your favourite hero?" Clark asked, bringing her blanket up to her chin.

"Nope. Only you and Momma" Jayden yawned before closing her eyes. "Night, night Daddy" She whispered. "Night Rebel" Clark smiled kissing her head once more.

A/N

I know I'm on hiatus but i wanted to do a small Halloween chapter for this book seeing as I am not finished chapter three yet. I don't know when the next update will be or if it will be a chapter or oneshot so please be patient with me. Thank you for reading please tell me what you think.