Let me fix this

Começar do início

Out of a sudden Maria bid her goodbye making the little girl with us to be upset again "I'm sorry Morgan, I promise we will hang out again soon" Maria hugged Morgan and then me whispering "you got this Nat, don't let your chance slip away" before turning to Y/n who's giving her a look but she smiled innocently then shrugged "I'll see you around Y/n" she hugged Y/n then went on her way, we played a couple of more games and the whole time Y/n is trying to avoid me but Morgan will always do something so we would back to being close to each other, then Morgan finally decided she's had enough since she's hungry. We entered a fast-food restaurant to get the little girl her cheeseburger, Y/n sat with Morgan and I sat across them then the waiter came to get our orders "Ms. Natasha?" I looked up confused then the man spoke up again "It's me, Rick, Do you remember? From the bar?" Then I finally recognized him, the guy who lead me to Chester that one night when I went there and questioned him "Oh hi, yes I remember, how are you? I didn't know you're working here too"  as I make small talk with Rick, Y/n get more impatient every passing second, she would either roll her eyes when I laugh at Rick's words or grimace whenever he's making flirty comments, she's upset and she's not even trying to hide it.

"Aunty Y/n I'm hungry" Morgan tapped Y/n's arm timidly making Rick and I stop talking

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was just happy to see Ms. Romanoff again-"

"Yeah obviously " Y/n snapped at the guy, making me glare at her but I doubt she even saw it as she keeps scowling at Rick but turned her attention back to Morgan and asked what she wants to eat.

"I'll just have what they're having" I smiled at Rick then he nodded and went to prepare our food.

After eating we all decided to just walk around with Morgan in Y/n's arms again and me trailing closely behind them, my mind started to wonder if someday Y/n wanted to have kids as well, I already imagined little Y/ns running around the house or doing nerdy stuff with Y/n, or Y/n spoiling them, or at night the kids would sneak into our room because they had a nightmare and Y/n will hold them close and keep them safe. I could imagine them adapting Y/n's antics, and I could also imagine it being with me, I stopped in my tracks when I realized what I was thinking. I'm visualizing a future with her, our own family. Y/n and I, together.

"Tasha!" I must've zoned out cause when I looked at Y/n she's standing in front of me and Morgan is now snuggled in the crook of her neck passed out

"She must be really exhausted, let's take her home" Y/n and I took Morgan back to their house then went our way, she didn't even complain when I went with them.

The drive back was silent, tho the air is tensed or maybe it's just me, I sat on the passenger seat occasionally looking at Y/n who's tapping her fingers on the steering wheel, she will look my way and catch me starting but instead of glaring at me like she usually does, she will instead give me small smiles which I will return with a bigger one.

"Should I drive you back to your house or do you have other places to be?" She asked as she stopped at the red light

"Actually can we go to yours? I wanna talk to you." I turned to her hopefully hearing yes for an answer

"You really are persistent" she whispered then dropped her head on the steering wheel sighing in defeat which made me smile cause it means that she will not run away from me this time.

Time Skip

The moment we entered her house I immediately started apologizing as Y/n move around the house preparing drinks for us, I followed her through the kitchen still rambling.

"Are you even paying attention to me?" I asked her as I plopped myself on the kitchen counter, she just shrugged without even facing me.