Battle in Eriah

Y/N'S POV:
I don't know how long have they held us in here, there's no source of light whatsoever but from the ball of energy I conjured that's floating around my cell that I know won't last long, I can't even remember when's the last time I ate or drank anything, I'm tired and restless and I probably look and smell like shit but I can't seem to close my eyes and sleep, any minute my mother can waltz in here and order for my execution and surely for Silas as well

At this point I'm starting to feel that everything is pointless, going back here trying to help our people, saving them from this mess is a stupid idea, I should've just stayed at the compound and talked it over with SHIELD.

"Y/N!" Silas threw a pebble at my cell trying to get my attention, it's the third time he called my name but I'm too tired to pay attention to him

"Come on Y/n" he keeps throwing stones and when one hit my forehead I turned to look at him dead in the eye, emotionless.

"He's coming Y/n, we're finally getting out of here just like I promised!" His tone shows excitement, even chuckling at the end of his sentence, I don't know if he's serious or he's starting to lose his mind. Sometimes I can hear him muttering under his breath as if he was talking to someone but I never confronted him about it.

"You've been telling me that since we got here Silas, I don't know if I can still believe you" my throat is so dry that I'm having a hard time speaking.

For the first time in how long I heard footsteps outside then it stopped right in front of the door of our containment cell, I looked at Silas who's already looking at me with that signature grin plastered across his face

"I told you..." He singsonged, then the door silently opened, I sat up straight anticipating for the figure to show himself but to my surprise, there's two of them, Silas was as shocked as I am clearly he wasn't expecting the other person to show up here. The older man runs to me while the other to Silas freeing us.

"How can I be sure that your not an impostor?" I asked the old man who's fumbling with the lock of my chamber, he snapped his head at me then smiled genuinely but instead of answering she started singing, a song that I haven't heard for a very long time, a song that only he and I know, a song that gives me solace at night when I was a kid, a song that he would sing while he looks for Silas and me at the riverbanks.

He opened the cell then walked up to me and offered his hand to help me on my feet which I took with no hesitation, I know it's really Javier, the man who I trust my life with has come to help me once again, I engulfed him in my arms as he did the same.

"Thank you so much for everything you've done for me Javier" I whispered my voice slightly muffled by his clothes and he patted my back in response before releasing me to face the other person.

"Y/n..."

"Augustus" I sternly stated gritting my teeth in anger, then swiftly shoved him on the stonewall his feet dangling in the air as I choke the life out of him

"Please do not be mad at me, I am here to help" he tried to speak with his hands struggling to free himself from my grip

"Oh, really now Augustus? Because from what I heard from Luciane you are causing all of this chaos"

"That is not true! Yes I'm sitting on the throne but it wasn't me who's making all the calls"

"Don't you dare lie to me! You're the one with the crown, you're the great king Augustus, aren't you? So how come this isn't your doings?"  I tightened my grip seeing his struggling to breathe but I couldn't care less

"He's telling the truth Y/n, Luisa initiated all of this, your brother is being forced into everything, every war, every decision is made by your mother and never Augustus, I witnessed everything your mother has done" Javier spoke for my brother and I believe him so I released Augustus harshly forcing him down so he's kneeling in front of me gasping for air, soothing the pain on his neck.