• 2 •

_______________________

BOGGARTS
_______________________

BOGGARTS_______________________

    "Shit." The dark haired boy said with a wheezing cough. He waved the smoke-filled air as he let out a few more coughs, causing echos to bounce of the walls of the room.

     "You're acting like you've never smoke a joint before, Blade." Said the girl next to him before letting out a light chuckle while taking the blunt. Her quiet laughs filled the empty bathroom, as she leaned against a wooden stall. Light shined on the two, being colored blue, by the stained glass window.

    "I will admit, this is one of the best thing made by muggles." The girl said taking a long drag from the rolled paper. She blew it out, causing a large cloud to form in front of her face.

    "And we get to smoke it all, thanks to me, Sage." The boy said with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. Blade Lestrange, placed in Ravenclaw, surprised everyone he didn't follow the path of Slytherin like his mother. Personally, the girl didn't mind being around the boy, his intelligence was top notch even though he still took his mother's wit.

The two spent all of their last year conjuring up an enchantment to smoke until they finally figured it out and settled in a spot: The Ravenclaw boys' bathroom. It was usually empty, needing to solve a riddle to get in, no one ever tried since they were in a moment of urgency.

"Whatever." Sage said with an eye roll. The two laughed at their bantering, before soon finishing their joint.

    "Alright, everyone up to their feet. Stand in a straight line if you could." Professor Lupin announced with a warm smile. The Slytherins only rolled their eyes as they cut to the front of the line.

"You will not be needing books today." Lupin said, having the class smile, since their DADA books were outdated.

    "I didn't even bring mine." Blade whispered to Sage, making her smirk slightly.

"Now, who can tell me what a boggart is?" The Professor announced, having only a few raise their hand.

"Ms. Johnson, I see you're bursting to tell Ms. Spinnet the answer, why don't you share it with the class." He joked, making the class - mostly Slytherin - stifle laughs.

"Uh, a shape-shifting creature that will assume the form of whatever most frightens the person who encounters it." She answered.

"Good. Now, would you all believe me if I said I had one in this room?" Most of the class shook their heads before hearing a rumble come from the large cabinet that stood in front them.

"Yeah, crazy right?" He said, starting to walk towards the group of students.

"Each of you will be taking a turn to encounter the boggart that lays right there in that cabinet." The class chattered to each other, not knowing what their boggart would turn into.