3

it's a few days later

i am sitting on the sofa watching netflix when there is a knock at the door . "y/n can you answer that , it's phil" jack shouts from upstairs. i go open the door "you must love my house" i say "no i love y- um no i mean i just want to hang out with um jack" he says .

"right , we'll he's upstairs" i say while moving out the way so he can get through. "thanks" he says coming in and running upstairs . "that was weird" i say to my self before going back to the sofa .

phils pov

i go into jacks room "omg bro , i almost just told y/n i loved her" i say "hahah no way , how" jack says laughing "stop laughing this is a serious situation , but basically she said you must love my house and i went to say no i love you" i say quickly "woah slow down , you didn't actually say it to her so it's fine" he says still laughing a bit.

"i thinks he hates me still" i say "you've just got to give her time" jack says . we hang out upstairs for a bit. "i'm hungry , do you want anything from mac donald's" i ask jack .

"yeah get me a big mac and coke" he says "alright , won't be long" i say before putting my shoes on and going down stairs.

"are you leaving" y/n says from the living room "um no i'm just going to mac donald's , do you want anything" i ask "no i'm alright thanks" she says smiling .

she had the nicest smile ever. i just stand there for a few seconds staring at her. "um are you ok" she asks "um yeah sorry" i say leaving the house.

back to y/ns pov

i go up to jacks room and walk in "what if i was wanking and you just walking in cause you never knocked" he says "it's my house i don't need to knock on my own door" i say "how come your here" he says "cause i need to ask why is phil acting wired" i say

"he's not" jack says "yeah he's like nervous or something" i say "maybe he is nervous" jack says "why would he be does he like me or something" i say ask a joke "ummm no" jack says .

"omg he does doesn't he!" i say excited. "you can't tell him that i told you and anyway why are you excited" he says "i'm not" i say covering my face with my hands cause i got embarrassed.

"omg you like him!" he says jumping up off the bed "well he's really fit but i need to talk to him to properly like him" i say

"well talk to him more then" jack says "but he always seems scared when i talk to him" i say "i will talk to him when he is back" jack says "thanks" i say while leaving .

jacks pov

i wait for phil to come back and when he does i tell him "um phil i might of told y/n you like her" i say "are you fucking kidding me jack" he says "well she didn't say she didn't like you back" i say

"well what did she says then" he asks "she said she need to talk properly with you so you need to talk to her more" i say "i thought she hated me" he says "well she used to" i say.

"i'm gonna go home , i'll see you tomorrow" phil says getting up "alright see ya" i say watching him leave .

y/ns pov

i heard phil coming down stairs . "phil" i say "yeah" he says back while coming to the doorway of the lounge . i turn around to look at him "i heard you have a little crush on me" i say "um n-no" he says looking at the floor nervously

"phil i don't care if you do" i say "you dont?" he says looking back up at me. "no" i say. he smiles at me "well i've got to go home , see you tomorrow" he says "bye" i say turning back to the tv .