Benny Imagine

"Meet me at our spot got something i wanna show you"

- set in modern times -

Fiona pov

I picked up my phone and read the time "1:53 AM" I was doing homework on my chrome book because i've been failing at school. Me and my friends were all split up because of the way that school was being handled.

It was all split by our last names, me and benny weren't on the same days because my last name is Cruz and his is Rodriguez. Kids that go on my days, their last names start with the first half of the alphabet so A-K and the kids on bennys days are L-Z.

I haven't seen benny in so long.

All the sudden my phone goes off with his text tone.

My heart skipped a beat.

I've liked benny ever since the 5th grade.

I started walking to the sandlot

- time skip -

I got to the sandlot to see Benny sitting in the dugout.

"FI!" Benny hollered as he ran up to me and picked me up and hugged me.

It was one of those hugs where the guy picks you up and you wrap your legs around his waist.

"Oh god you have no clue how much i missed you." He says while kissing my head.
He's always done that ever since we were little.

"Soooo what did you wanna show me?" I ask.

"Fiona, ever since we first met i knew we were gonna be best friends, but now that we can like never see each other it made me realize that you mean more to me than just a best friend which is why i wanna give you this.." Benny says and he kisses me.

I felt my heart jump and skip as his lips made contact with mine.

"I've been waiting so long for that" Benny says while pulling away smiling.

"Me too" I say as i hug him.

"Sleepover??" benny asks.

"sure. Race you back to home plate!!" I yell as i start running.

Benny runs up behind me as fast as he can and throws me over his shoulder.

"cmon Fi that was no fair." Benny chuckles and gives me a kiss on the cheek