-chapter 6-

Victoria started shaking that thing. She called it "thing" because none of them knew if it was an actual human or something else... And she realized it was Maddie! She was okay! At least that what they believed... Maddie looked weird... and not in a good way. She wasn't saying anything. She was just laying on the ground with her eyes wide open.
"MADDIE! WHAT'S WRONG?! WHERE WERE YOU?" Sid asked.
"YEA! WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU! HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!" Victoria continued.
"please... tell my parents that I love them... now run. Run away as fast as you can... maybe y'all still got a chance...'' Maddie said.
Then blood came out of her mouth and her eyes got closed shut. The girls were trying to process everything... but how? And who did this? They tried resuscitating her but nothing. Mary checked her pulse but it was too late. Maddie was dead. Nothing was going to get her back.
"She is d- dead..." Mary said while crying her eyes out.
"No.. this can't be true... THIS IS NOT REAL! IT CAN'T BE!" Victoria shouted.
Sid was being quiet, like always but even though nobody actually noticed, she was suffering. How can someone see a person die right in front of them and don't feel anything? I don't think that's possible... But how can you get over it? It absolutely the most traumatizing thing anyone could experience. What if they were 3 minutes early? Maybe Maddie could still be with them right now. They could've done something. They could've saved her. No one was supposed to get hurt! They were just doing a stupid dare! This wasn't supposed to get this far. How can they explain everything to Maddie's parents and the police officers? Maddie couldn't just simply die without anyone murdering her. And the three girls would be the main suspects! This is ridiculous! Who would've known that this teenager party was going to transform into a battle to survive? Well, I can tell you that this girls were not exactly expecting this. Nobody was.
But they have to keep going. They can't just stay here and wait for someone to kill them. Or... something.... And what if they did stay here and wait to face the one that killed Maddie? Can the 3 girls beat the murderer?
"Sid...-" Mary got interrupted by her best friend, Sid giving her a hug.
"It's gonna be all right... I am here." Sid added.
"Sid... I want to say that... if I don't make it-"
"No no! Don't even think about that! You will make it! WE will make it! Together... I am not gonna leave you. Okay? Now let's get working. We need to kill a monster today!"
"Didn't see that coming!" Victoria chuckled.
The three girls made up a plan. They ALL are going to stay together. Nothing was that powerful to get them all killed, right? Well. Only time will tell... Are they going to make it back home? That's a good question. But nobody can answer that exactly... They all were scared but they were still together! They still had each other! For how long? We don't know...

Author's note:
Hey there! Sorry if you didn't like this chapter... it was a bit sad. Anyways! Stay hydrated and spend time with the people you love! Have a wonderful day/night!
-530 ( roughly) words