-chapter 4-

~Meanwhile Victoria and Maddie~

"I have to get home, RIGHT NOW. I NEED to check my instagram. Oh, and let's not forget about my snapchat!" Maddie said.
"I don't care about that. WE ARE LITERALLY LOCKED IN A BASEMENT AND YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT INSTAGRAM?! OH MY GOD. FIRST LET'S GET OUT OF HERE THEN WE COULD ACT LIKE THIS NEVER HAPPENED." Victoria shouted.
"UGH! YOU ARE ANNOYING ME. JUST SHUT IT OR IMMA DO IT MYSELF." Answered the popular girl annoyed.
"OKAY FINE!" Victoria said.
After approximately 7 minutes of searching, their flashlights ( PLEASE DONT ASK ME HOW THEY GOT IT. OKAY? THEY HAD IT FROM THE BEGINNING. ) died. They couldn't see anything, not even a single light. And the first thing that they did was to panic, of course. Both of them started screaming for help but with no use. Nobody was going to hear it anyways.

~Back at Sid and Mary~

"SID! I AM SCARED. WHAT SHOULD WE DO?! I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR! I DIDN'T EVEN APPLY TO HARVARD!'' The younger one said.
"WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? WE NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS CREEPY PLACE AS FAST AS WE POSSIBLY CAN. Let's go find Maddie and Victoria!" Sid answered.
"Ok..." Mary said with a really scared voice.
The two girls went back to the place where they first split up but Maddie and Victoria weren't there. But they knew where they went... so, they went there... Both Mary and Sid could hear some screaming coming from the dark path but they weren't sure who's was it. It was getting louder and louder by the second until they got face to face with Victoria and Maddie who looked absolutely terrified. I mean... Maddie did.

''Girls! What happened?" Victoria said calmly.
"WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! RIGHT. NOW." Mary shouted.
"Why... What's wrong. Are y'all okay...?" Maddie answered with a mean voice.
"I WILL EXPLAIN IT LATER, NOW LET'S FOCUS ON HOW TO GET OUT. SOMETHING IS GOING ON HERE. AND I CAN TELL THAT WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE IS NOT SOMETHING GOOD. SO LET'S GO. WE DON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO WASTE SO... CONCENTRATE." Sid said.
"Ok..." the others answered.

And they all went searching in the dark path. Everyone was scarred but Victoria was trying to calm them all even though that was not working. After another 20 minutes of walking Sid found out that Maddie wasn't here. And if you are wondering how she knew that, let's just say that it was too quiet to be true. The 3 girls started screaming her name but nothing, absolutely nothing. They could only hear their heavy breaths in this quiet mysterious place. She was gone... But will they be able to find her? And where could she be? Maddie couldn't just disappear in the dark, right? Or... the best question to ask is that... is she still alive?

Author's note:
Hello there reader! Hope you like this book! I will try to update it more often! Have a nice day/night!
-500 (approximately) words :>