I was waiting for Lucia while she was taking the test in my bedroom. I should admit I felt nervous too.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and Lucia walked out of the bathroom, holding the stick in her hand. She burst out crying as soon as she saw me and hugged me.

"Shh. Calm down. Is it positive?" I asked, caressing her back tenderly to smooth her.

She pulled back, wiping the tears off her cheeks, and extended the stick towards me. "It is positive." She replied, sobbing. "What am I going to do? It is so early. I had other plans. I wanted to go to university. Now... everything changed..." She mumbled, crying. "How will I tell my parents? And Adam..."

"Calm down, Lucia. You can still go to university. Don't think the worst. Firstly, breathe deeply. Then you should talk to Adam and your parents." I said softly.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She placed the stick on the desk and pulled her phone out of her bag. She pursed her lips together while holding the phone with her shaking hand.

"It is Adam. We were supposed to meet. It totally slipped out of my mind." She informed me anxiously and declined the call.

"Why didn't you pick up the call?"

"I can't talk to him now. I... I need some time." She mumbled, ruffling her hair nervously, and started pacing back and forth in the room.

"It will be best if you talk to him soon." I stated, giving her a compassionate look.

"I will... But not today. I need time to think about how I will tell him." She murmured and sighed loudly.

"Everything will be good. Don't worry." I gave her a reassuring smile.

She nodded, giving me a sad smile. "Thank you, Sienna." Then she sent a message to Adam and put her phone into her bag. "I told him, I can't meet up with him today because my cousin came from Paris." She informed, ruffling her hair. "I am going now. I need to get some fresh air and think calmly. See you later."

"Are you sure? If you want, I can go with you." I suggested warmly.

"Yes, I am. Don't worry."

"Fine, but if you need something, don't hesitate to call me." I gave her a warm smile. She nodded and left.

I sighed, ruffling my hair after she had left. I was worried about her. I hoped everything got better for her.

Suddenly, someone knocked on my door. I quickly grabbed the stick and put it in my drawer in panic.

I breathed deeply and said. "Come in."

The door opened, and my mother walked in.

"I finished my work, dear. We can leave now. Are you ready?" She said softly, giving me a warm smile.

"Yes. Yes." I replied nervously and grabbed my bag. I breathed deeply and followed my mother. Fortunately, I hid the test in time, and my mother didn't see it. Otherwise, she would think I was pregnant.

When I came back from the mall, I called Lucia to check on her. She told me she felt better now and asked Adam to meet up with him tomorrow. Then I called Romeo; I hadn't heard from him since this morning when I left the penthouse. I was worried about him as well. He kept on saying he was fine, but I felt he didn't tell the truth. I knew him very well. He hadn't looked like himself the last few days.

He picked up his phone after a few calls. Romeo told me he was resting in his room, and he was fine. However, I didn't like his voice. He seemed upset. After talking for a while on the phone, I went to bed.

***

As soon as I arrived at the school, I looked for Romeo. Yesterday, I didn't seen him. He was practicing with his team. So I looked forward to going to school this Monday.

When I was going towards my classroom after Nathan had told me Romeo went there, Lucia called me from behind. I stopped, turning around, and gave her a warm smile. She looked better today.

After greeting me, she informed me that she talked to her boyfriend about her pregnancy, and Adam said he would support her with her every decision. Then Lucia told me that they talked to their parents, informing them about her pregnancy after Adam and her decided to keep the baby. Her parents were in shock at first, but later, they told them that they would help and support them, and help raise the baby while they studied at university. Moreover, Adam asked her to move in with him when they went to university in a few months. I was so happy for them. She looked so happy.

After talking to Lucia, I went to my classroom. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Romeo talking to Samantha a little away from the classroom. He looked angry while Samantha was smiling, self-satisfied.

This bitch again! When will she leave my boyfriend alone?!

I clenched my fist angrily and approached them.

"Good morning, my love." I greeted Romeo and placed a kiss on the corner of his lips as I approached them. Then I gave Samantha a cocky look and held Romeo's hand.

"Sienna..." Romeo mumbled nervously as he paled.

"Good morning, Sienna. I am glad to see you. I wanted to talk to you." Samantha said, giving me a wicked smirk.

Romeo mumbled something under his breath, giving Samantha a death glare, and shook his head, giving her a warning look. I looked at them, confused.

What was going on here?