Part 7

It's been 2 weeks since i've seen xavi. I don't know if I did something wrong or said something. The next day of me sleeping over tracy's I woke up all happy and excited. I had breakfast with Tracy and then headed home. I spend the day with my parents and then wine t to bed. The following day I thought I would of heard from him but I didn't. that week went by and then the next I still didn't hear from him.

Today is the beginning of the third week and I'm working at the cafe shop. I already now all the regulars that come by so no more worries on getting there orders wrong.

"Hello welcome to Café what can I get for you?" i ask a man that just walked in to the cafe.
"Hello there beautiful i'll have a regular coffee black plz and with the side of you" he says smirking at me. I'm shocked at what he said and im blushing "i'll get you the coffee sir if you'll like to take a set"
i say and then turn around to pore his coffee. Tracy is in the back making the treats and there's some customers but not a lot.

He takes a set across from a man that has been here every day that i work and leaves when i do. He's actually a nice man i've had a conversation with him before his name it's Tray.

"hey ella here are the croissants they just came out." tracy comes out with a tray full of them.

"thanks tracy" i get one from the tray and place it on a plate and i get the cup of coffee for the man that just came in.
"here's your coffee sir" i start to walk to Tray when the man's hand gets a hold of my arm "sorry beautiful why don't you take a break and have a set with me i would love to get to know you."

i'm so lost for words that i just stair at him wide eye not knowing what to do.

"hey sis, are you going to come join me with your croissant it looks good i want a piece" tray says loud so the man let's go of me.

"sorry didn't know you already had someone waiting for you"

Tray gets in front of me blocking my view of the man. "look man she's engaged to someone already so you better be careful who you put your hands on you won't like the out come of it"
that didn't sound like the Tray i've known for the past weeks.
"my mistake i didn't see a ring on her finger" the man gets up and walks out the cafe not looking back.

tray turns around and smiles down at me "really elle it's to early for me to hurt someone right now i need my croissant first." Tray shacks his head while smiling at me.

"why did you tell him i'm engaged if i don't have a boyfriend?"
we walk back to his table and took a set.

"only you elle only you" he says while shacking his head and smirking.
i don't know what he means about that and i'm so confused why he scared the man off. i don't have a boyfriend and i never mentioned about Xzavier. i talked to tracy about xzavier why hasn't he been around or where he's at but i don't think he could of heard us.

tray's phone rings and answers it so i get back to work.

It was closing time so we're cleaning the cafe.
"honey are you ok you been out of it for a while now and i'm starting to worry" tracy asked

"i'm ok it's just that, i thought xzavier liked me and would actually answer my calls or call me back but i guess he didn't want a girl that doesn't now anything that's always clueless about things. he probably just wants someone that is more experienced than means more prettier." i have tears falling and i don't know why i'm hurting so much.

"oh honey i'm sorry you feel like that but i don't think he meant to hurt you i just think he's busy or out of town that he doesn't have service." tracy says hugging me

the cafe door rings letting us know that someone walked in.
"sorry we're closed" tracy says turning around and stands still.

"baby girl" right when i hear that i cry more but i don't turn around i'm too scared to even look.