However, Amco’s invitation was sincere and straightforward. Qi Le’an thought for a moment and said, “I’m still in school now.”

Amco waved his hand and said, “I know. I know. If you accept it, you can take it as an extracurricular activity.”

Qi Le’an was intrigued.

Different from the domestic university, students could only graduate from Tisch with enough credits. Whether with one year or ten years, as long as one gained enough credits and his dissertation was approved, he could get a graduate certificate. With the top-grade student, Wei Changfeng, by his side, Qi Le’an also made a great effort to gain as many credits as possible so that his current obtained credits were way higher than those of his peers.

Among the courses, there was one course with the most credits called “Movie and TV Practice”. However, the authentication of “Movie and TV Practice” was very demanding, but its credits were the equivalent of five other ordinary courses.

Amco was the author of the textbook. If Qi Le’an could attend his project, he could be 90% sure to pass it!

“If that’s the case, I also would like to work with you, Director Amco!”

Amco smiled and said, “You do not need to call me Director.”

Qi Le’an was confused.

“Call me uncle.”

Qi Le’an was lost for words.

Dossey laughed and said, “When he was young, he loved to force his peers to call him uncle!”

Amco didn’t specifically talk about what he was shooting. He had something to do when he came to New York. On the way home, the three of them made an appointment of having fun together sometime later.

Qi Le’an didn’t expect Dossey to bring him such an opportunity. He was eager to share the good news with Wei Changfeng. But when he got home, he found that Wei Changfeng didn’t come back.

‘Oh, Wei Changfeng should have gone to meet Director Spear today.’

His excitement instantly turned into disappointment. Qi Le’an decided to talk with Wei Changfeng today anyway.

However, Wei Changfeng didn’t come back this night. At first, Qi Le’an was angry, but after midnight, he became worried. However, he tried to call Wei Changfeng and Professor John but he just couldn’t get through. So, he could only wait anxiously.

He stayed for the whole night with his phone and had countless guesses. He even thought about calling the police when it was dawn.

While waiting, Qi Le’an fell asleep on the sofa with his phone. The phone dropped along with his fingers onto the carpet, waking Qi Le’an up again.

He suddenly sat up and planned to go to the police station.

At this moment, a familiar sound of footsteps came from the corridor. During the past two years, Qi Le’an would hide behind the door listening to the footsteps countless times, and then try to scare him when Wei Changfeng opened the door.

Wei Changfeng would also pretend to be scared by him. They could never get bored with this game.

Today, Qi Le’an didn’t hide behind the door. He sat on the sofa and watched Wei Changfeng open the door.

Wei Changfeng looked tired and his clothes were a little messy. Qi Le’an suddenly stood up from the sofa and shouted, “Where have you been?”

Wei Changfeng was startled and said, “Le’an!”