THE CITY OF KINGS

Start from the beginning

With that in mind Robb had sent his own emmisary in the city, with his own, non negotiable, terms and conditions. He had given the Iron Throne only twelve hours to agree to his demands. If they did, it was good for the city and it's half a million inhabitants.

But if they refuse to his demands.

Well, they shall suffer the same fate as Ashemark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
MARGAERY TYRELL

The city was dominated by silence. The usual bustle that had characterized the capital of the Seven Kingdoms had now been replaced by whispers and murmers.

Ever since the royal army had left the capital, to march north to confront the Starks, King's Landing had entered a kind of trance. And the same had happened with the court and the Red Keep.

The absence of the majority of lords and soldiers, had turned the castle built by Aenys and Maegor Targaryen into a place inhabited only by women, children and the elderly.

As the days had passed and the court had began to grow impatient. Margaery herself, for the first time in her life, had felt nervous and anxious about the news of the battle.

And why shouldn't she, when it was her father and her brothers fighting this war, alongside thousands of soldiers of The Reach. A war, that the Lannisters started.

Then just after two weeks, after the royal army had left the city. The Red Keep woke up to a message that no one would have imagined a year or a even week ago.

Robb Stark had defeated and particularly demolished the royal army. He had also taken thousands of prisoners, and among them, were her father Mace and her brothers, Loras and Garlan.

After hearing that, she had felt true fear for the first time in her life.

Robb Stark was not a merciful King, and she had learned, how brutally he dealt with his enemies. She feared that the same fate awaits her father and brothers.

Her Grandmother Olenna and big brother Willas, had tried to assure her that nothing will happen to them, saying that Robb Stark will not harm a valuable prisoner of war. But nothing they said dissuade her fear.

Lord Tyrion Lannister, the acting Hand Of The King, has been working hard to prevent the news, of their defeat, from spreading across the Capital. Right now only the nobels, residing in the Red Keep, knew about their defeat, and Lannister is doing everything to keep it that way.

But unfortunately for them, it will not take long for the smallfolks of the city, to learn about their defeat. As just two weeks after they received the news, about their defeat, a huge army gathered outside the walls of King's Landing.

From the balcony of their rooms, Margaery, along with her brother Willas and grandmother Lady Olenna watched as an army of thousands of men  positioned themselves in front of the walls. The crowned Direwolf flew on the banners making it clear that the one commanding this host was none other than the King In The North, Robb Stark.

"Look at them" Willas muttered.

Before Margaery can say anything a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in" Olenna said in her raspy voice.