"Hmm hadn't thought about that." He says and we grab our backpacks and head to the dining hall, hoping that the person we dedicated the costumes for, doesn't see us. I feel arms encircle around my waist and I smile knowing its Max.

"Hey." I turn around and he gives my cheek a kiss, his hands still on my waist.

"Hey." He smiles at me and looks at my choice of clothing for this fine day. "Creative? I honestly don't know what to say. Why are you wearing that?"

"I saw it on Amazon and I had to buy it, and well we decided to dedicate them to a specific person we're seeing today." I say with the smile permanent on my face.

"We?" I turn around and wave Chase over.

"Yeah me and Chase are matching." An almost invisible glare sets on Max's face and I frown. Guess my smile wasn't that permanent. Does he not like the costumes?

"Hey man." Chase greets Max when he gets close to us.

"Hey." Max says in a monotone voice. Chase sensing the vibes points behind him.

"I'm just gonna go back to the line with everybody." I nod and he waves a goodbye to Max who doesn't bother to reciprocate it. I push his hands off of my waist and turn towards Max.

"Okay what the hell was that?"'

"What?" he asks as if he didn't know.

"Don't act stupid Max, you know what I'm talking about."

"It was nothing." He shakes his head about to step closer to me, but I take a step back.

"Are you jealous?" I ask him shocked.

"What? No. Why would I be jealous of him." Max scoffs and I shake my head.

"I don't know you tell me."

"Fine. Why would you be matching with him when you're going out with me?"

"Okay first of all, we're not exclusive you haven't had the balls to ask me to be you girlfriend, and to me it's too early because we've only gone out on a few dates. And second of all, why I'm matching with him is because of an inside joke that well obviously involves these costumes." I say and walk away from him without another word. I get to the table and see that there was already a tray in the spot that I sit at in our usual table. "Thank you, to whoever brought me food." I hear Chase mumble a low thank you and I smile at him.

...

"Okay so how is this gonna work?" Chase asks and an idea pops into my head.

"Ooh, get down."

"Why?"

"So I can get on your shoulders duh."

"Oh that's clever."

"I know." He gets down and I sit on his shoulders.

"What are you guy's doing?" Lucas ask when he sees me getting on top of Chase's shoulders.

"Re-creating a painting Chase did. Can you please open the door for us?" I say nonchalantly, I think weird is our normal.

"Sure." He smiles and opens the door for us. Most of the studest are already here so Ms. J was already about to stand up to close the door after us, but when she sees us she stops in her tracks and sighs.

"Hello Maddison, Chase."

"Hi!" We say at the same time in a cheery tone.

"Why?" she leans back against her desk looking up at me.

"Because it's Halloween in two days, and that day is Sunday, so we can't show you our amazing costumes. And we really wanted to show you. We decided to dress up like this for you." I say and I lean down and rest my head on top of Chase's.