"McDonalds?"

"Yes, but we have to make a little pit stop on the way."

"Okay." They say at the same time and I try to remember the way that Chase took us last time. I stop when I see the familiar sign of one of my now favorite Chinese food places.

"Chinese food?" Lizzie say and I shake my head turning the car off. The girls get out of the car after me and we go inside.

"Maddie!!" I hear the familiar voice of the Asian girl I met the last time I was here. Lexi appears from behind the counter in an apron and come to hug me.  

"Hey Lexi." I chuckle wrapping my arms around her. "How are you?"

"I'm great. What about you?"

"I'm great. These are May and Lizzie my two best friends. Girls this is Lexi."

"Hey." They both say and Lexi greets them as well.

"What brings you guys here?"

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us. We snuck out and we were just headed to McDonalds." I explained and she nodded.

"Ooh yes. I love McDonalds. I do need to ask my grandma though, so I'll be right back." She points behind the counter and goes to the back while May turns to looks at me.

"She seems nice." She says and I nod.

"She is, we met the other day when Chase brought me here."

"When did he bring you here?" Lizzies chimes in.

"That time where he followed me to Walgreens just to see what I was doing. Well he says that he didn't follow me that he just jumped at the back of my car while I wasn't watching, but to me it's all the same."

"It's not cause if he followed you he would've needed to use his own car, but since he was in the back of your car he didn't follow you, you just took him with you without you knowing."

"That's exactly what he said." When I finished talking Lexi came back without her apron and with a furry cow print handbag that goes great with her black outfit and white sneakers. "Ready to go?"

"Yup." We all jumped into the jeep and off we were to McDonalds.

"McDonalds here we come." I pull up to the McDonalds drive through and we order a bunch of mcduos and fries, and by a bunch I mean a lot of food. I pay since I was the one that invited everybody and we park. We eat, we converse, the girls got along well with Lexi and I'm glad they did.

"So what's going on with you and Chase?" Lexi asks when was just about to put a fry in my mouth.

"What?" I eat my fry and look around the car seeing that they were all looking at me expectantly. I take a sip from my milkshake. "There's nothing going on."

"I saw the looks he was giving you the time he introduced me to you. He had heart eyes."

"No he didn't." I shake my head and look anywhere but at them.

"She's doing that thing, what haven't you told us?" May says.

"It's honestly nothing."  I stuff my face with fries, so I wouldn't have to talk.

"You're acting suspicious." I shake my head.

"No I'm not." They all look at me as if silently saying that they didn't believe me. "Fine, there was this moment when we almost kissed and then we were interrupted, but before you guys have your freak out it was already long ago and I'm going out with Max."

"You what?!" They all scream at the same time.

"You kissed him?" Liz asks and I shake my head.

"No I almost kissed him but didn't, because we were interrupted."