"When I stopped being scared to go to sleep. I was scared to go to sleep because I was afraid that once I went to sleep I'd have a nightmare. I stopped being afraid of sleep, and the nightmares just went away."

"You should sell this information on the black market, people with nightmares will sleep more peacefully at night." He laughs at my craziness and I laugh along with him. I like his laugh, it's nice.

"Yeah well princess it's not a remedy to be sold to other people."

"Your supper secret nightmare remedy is safe with me." we stop in front of Lizzie's dorm and I turn to him. "This is me."

"I'll leave you to whatever you can get out of the rest of the morning before it's time for school."

"Thank you Chase. I'll see you later" just as I say this the door swings open and May is standing there with her uniform already one. "Why are you already in your uniform?"

"Because it's already 6:30. Why aren't you in your uniform?" I turn to Chase with my mouth slightly open.

"You told me it was like 4:30." I hit him on the arm.

"I said that I wasn't sure and that you should've checked your phone, which you told me wasn't yours. By the way she has your phone." He says that last part towards May.

"You had my phone? I thought I had left it at my dorm."

"Yeah here." I hand her, her phone, and then go in Liz's dorm. "See you in a half hour at the dining hall."

"Sure thing. See you later princess." He leaves and May looks at me with a waiting look.

"What?"

"Oh there's nothing going on between me and Chase he's just my roommate." She say in a voice trying to imitate me I shove her and she shoves me back.

"Shut up I don't sound like that and WE ARE JUST ROOMMATES." I say that last part slightly raising my voice.

"I'll believe it when I don't see sexual tension in the air."

"What sexual tension? There's no sexual tension, there's not even normal tension."

"Okay whatever helps you sleep five foots away from him every night." She says and sits down with her make up bag next to her as she starts doing her make up.

"I'm going to go change in the bathroom." I grab my bag and take it with me. I start walking down the hall towards the bathroom and once I'm inside I walk to an empty stall and get ready. When I'm brushing my teeth Vaseline enters the bathroom and she rolls her eyes.

"I thought I had told you to stay away from Max. Yet I heard around that the new girl went on a date with him."

I finish and turn to her sighing. "Well hello to you too Vaseline."

"Vanessa." She corrects me moving her hands exaggeratedly.

"Yeah. Isn't it a little too late for you to be tormenting people? I thought the witching hour was at 3:00 a.m., I think it's already past three."

"Well don't you think you're funny?"

"Sweetie I don't think I am, I know I am."

"But you're not."

"Okay." I shrug and turn to the sink to gather my stuff.

"Excuse me I wasn't done talking to you."

"But I was done with you." I start walking away and I hear her scoff.

"This isn't done until I say it is." She screams as I grab the handle to the door.

"Bye, bye, Vaseline, I'll see you in Math." I shoot her a sarcastic smile and she grunts out in frustration stomping her foot on the floor in a childish manner. I make my way towards Lizzie's room and go in. "Hello girls."