"Here grab the bag and get ready to run." He whispers.

"Oka- wait what?!" He doesn't answer and just nods as a way of telling me to do what he says.

"Hey Don, is that hole in the wall new?" Donatello looks to the wall in search of the non-existent hole and I think I know what Max is trying to do. He takes out two twenty dollar bills.

"What there's no hole." He turns back to us and Max just slaps the two twenty dollar bills on the table and grabs my hand as we start running. "GET BACK HERE MAXIMUS."

"SORRY DON. I CAN'T, GOTTA TAKE MY LOVELY DATE SOMEWHERE SPECIAL." Max yells while running towards the car. We get in the car and start it. We left so fast it probably looked like we committed a robbery. We finally relax and then burst out laughing.

"So where are we going now?"

"Patience I told you it's a surprise." He turns the corner and we make it onto the freeway.

"So Maximus what's in the bag?"

"Do not call me Maximus, I hate my full name."

"Excuse you I happen to love the name Maximus it's the name of Rapunzel's horse."

"You love my name because it reminds you of the one of a horse? Wow now I really hate my name." I laugh and he looks at me with a small smile.

"No don't hate it here I'll Google what it means." I google 'what does the name Maximus mean'. "Okay here, It means 'Greatest' or 'Largest' now isn't that a great meaning to your name?" He nods and I smile proud of myself.

"It's not wrong on that 'Largest' part." I gasp and hit his arm. "Hey, hey no hitting the driver."

"I'll hit the driver if and when he makes comments like those." He chuckles.

"Oh come on, don't tell me Hudson doesn't say comments like those."

"He does but he's Chase you're Max." I smile.

"What does that mean?" He ask with a frown.

"It means that you should stay the way you are. Like don't change your sweet personality, you know the one that got you this date, because that's the one I was attracted to." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"You have dimples." He says and I nod.

"Yes I do. My dad had dimples and so did my mom."

"Why do you talk about them past tense?" I hadn't even noticed I was talking about them in past tense I guess it just comes out naturally now. I hate that it comes out naturally, they shouldn't be dead. They should be saving lives like they used to do. My mom was also a doctor. That's how they met they were in the same residency program and they fell in love. My train of thoughts gets interrupted by Max's voice. "If you don't mind me asking."

"Um yeah it's fine. My mom died after she gave birth to me. I never got to meet her. And my dad, uhm my dad well he died a few months ago, that's practically the whole reason why I'm here." Max looks at me with sad eyes and grabs my hand. I guess it's not fine.

"I'm so sorry."

"You've got nothing to be sorry for. It wasn't your fault." I shake my head and retract my hand slowly from his. He gets the message and puts his hand back on the steering wheel. I look out the window and see that we're in some type of woodsy place. I chuckle and look at him. "Is this how I die. You give me some amazing cannoli's then kill me?"