My eyes open to look at her. Korea? If Korea is one of the option then it means Japan is near, it won't hurt a bit if I stop by in Japan just to visit Cielo.

I giggled a bit and nod, it would be great idea to visit that fucker in the reform school considering that he's been running wild in Japan.

"Okay I'll take the tour but I want my schedule to be England, Canada, Korea and Japan."

She scowl and the creased on her forehead is so visible because of my plan.

"Why would you go to Japan?"

"Well it's been almost seven years after my last visit in my hometown, I want to stay there even if it's only for a day."

She just nod and continue driving. I look outside the window and remember why I'm in Brazil in the first place it's because of my half-sister.

Natalie Sallow.

"Idiot."

I laugh and shock my head, I'm not angry at her it's just that I can't help her because she's in the hands of her mom.

After three years of staying here because of the help of Narumi and Cielo's connection I managed to know who she is.

"Stella what can you say of having a half-sister?"

I look up to my dad who's combing my hair. New sister? Is mom preggo?

"I'm not, Stella."

My mom answer like she knows what I just think I chuckled and shrugged my shoulder.

"Well I'm cool with it, is she older or younger?"

My dad look at me with a surprise yet satisfied reaction.

"She's your older sister."

I smiled and stand up to look for Cielo after I found him I drag and run back to my parent.

"Then it's Cielo's big sis too!"

I exclaimed Cielo look at me with a confused face.

"Yes she would be your big sister."

I jump and hug them. "I'm so happy!"

I beamed energetically.

Yet on that year before I could met my half-sister my parent died. Later on I found out that Natalie is been harassed by her mother and made her to be one of her best assassins yet before Natalie could kill me he met Mr. Peter along the way and told her everything.

Her life is complicated and I need a concrete plan if I want to save her but right now I can't do that because I have my twins.

My tour takes more than one month in England before I finally landed on Japan. I sigh before I observed the Haneda airport, it's been a while.

"Mistress."

I look at Narumi who's waiting for me, he bow a bit and smile.

"Welcome back."

I smile and walk towards him.

"This is the exact day of Terano's last day in reform school right?"

I ask he nod and give me the car keys.

"I already set the gps for you Mistress you can go now."

I smile and bid my goodbye, I look at my watch and whistle I only have forty eight hours to stay in here before my next flight in Brazil,

Me and my demanding profession I shrugged and fix my halter mini dress as I take off my coat since it's too sunny, after fixing my dress and shade I made my way to the reform school.