Lesson - Yoongi pt.2

Start from the beginning

This time I knew better and nodded my head, still not having spoken ever since we entered this room. "And what exactly is it? Cat got your tongue? Why so shy all of a sudden? Talk to me." The closeness of his body made my mind go crazy and I wasn't able to keep one single train of thought.

"Yes. I shouldn't have shown off my underwear and it shouldn't have been your favorite color." A low and dry chuckle left his lips and he stroked back a strand of hair behind my ear.

"That's right... Now, don't you think you have some making up to do?" This time I just nodded again.

"Take your shirt off and get on your knees." I was feeling all flustered and heated while I slid my shirt over my head to reveal the dark red lingerie he was so eager to have to himself. His fingers quickly opened the button of his jeans but then he rested his arm on his side while the other one was placed against the wall for extra support.

I knew all too well that he wanted me to put in the work and suggested for me to do so by opening his button first. My trembling hands found their way to the zipper and pulled down his pants agonizingly slow. I probably knew better than not to tease him but I wanted to test how far I could go. The prominent imprint of his semi hard length in his boxers made my mouth water and caused me to palm him through the thin fabric. I loved this.

"Don't fucking tease me." His growl made me flinch and retreat my hand from his cock. Instead, I hooked my fingers into the elastic band to pull the boxers down to his knees. Before taking him in I looked up at him to meet his gaze, wanting to look as innocent as possible – I knew for a fact that he got off on me being submissive. His length grew hard at the sight of me kneeling in front of him all vulnerable in nothing but a revealing bra and a short skirt.

My tongue slowly met the tip of his aching dick to get a taste of the pre-cum that had already accumulated. He hissed at this first contact and brought his hand to my head to intertwine his fingers with my hair. I softly wrapped my mouth around his length and started bobbing my head up and down his wide shaft. My small hand helped with what I couldn't fit and I purposely squeezed a little harder when pulling him out of my mouth to get more of his pre-cum to leak.

I looked up at him to see him with his head hung low and eyes squeezed shut, his hair falling in his face uncontrollably. The fingers that were still weaved into my hair started to lightly tug on it, causing me to follow his movements – he showed me how he wanted me to take him.

"Fuck..." Shaky breaths leaving his mouth made me put even more effort into this, wanting to make him feel as good as possible. By now, his hand was tugging at my hair harshly, guiding my head up and down his shaft fastly, creating as much friction as possible.

"Oh shit... I'm almost jealous that the others get a taste of this as well... you take me so well, fuck.." His hand was now moving my head on his own and he was harshly snapping his hips back and forth, using my mouth as his personal toy. I loved the way he made me feel needed and if I ever felt uncomfortable, he would immediately stop. The thing was just that I exactly wanted the opposite of him stopping. I loved this so much. The grip in my hair getting even tighter gave away that he was close to his orgasm but right when I noticed, he pulled out of my mouth, leaving me disheveled and with tears in the corners of my eyes.

"Get up." As soon as I stood again, his large hand pressed me against the wall by grabbing my neck. "To the couch, just how I like you." I immediately followed his order and took off my bra and skirt to rest on the couch in his preferred position.

On his way to the couch he took off his pants and boxers completely. I felt the couch dip down at his presence and was startled when I suddenly felt his fingers grazing the material of my soaked underwear.