Innocent - Taehyung

Comincia dall'inizio

"Taehyung..." I whined as he moved his lips lower and softly grazed my neck while placing tiny pecks and licks all over it. Slowly starting to suck on my sensitive skin he traced my neck down to my shoulder.

"Why are you dodging my question? Answer me." Only pulling away shortly to talk to me he got right back to work, now moving lower to my collarbone.

"Yes, this is what I want. I rubbed your thigh at dinner because I wanted this to happen." I knew that he liked hearing me voicing out my thoughts, so I did it right away.

"Don't stop.." I shouldn't have said it because as soon as the words left my mouth, he pulled away and left my skin longing for his touch. I could see that he was enjoying teasing me and gained lust from this.

"What do you want?" His eyes were now the darkest they've ever been.

"Touch me..." He was right, I was desperate but I didn't even care at this point. He just had a way of making me go crazy without even doing much. A single touch of his was enough to ignite a whole fire in my body.

"Gladly." He picked up my squirming body and brought me over to my bed while connecting his lips to mine. "But only because you've been a good girl today." He smirked into our kiss, knowing that I liked nicknames like this. Our tongues were dancing with each other and this was something I could never get enough of. He sat down on the bed with me in his lap and now reached down to squeeze my butt. Never pulling away from the kiss that was growing in heat, I felt myself getting more and more excited. In a moment of total weakness when he lightly bit my lower lip while a low grunt escaped his body, I pasted our bodies closer together by pulling him in by his shoulders. While slowly grinding on his hard cock I felt his chest glued to mine. I knew we both never wanted to stop but he pulled away panting while grabbing a handful of my hair, alternating between looking at my eyes and lips. "Get up and strip for me."

I pulled away completely and stood on my feet a little shakily, right in front of him sitting on the edge of the bed. Feeling his eyes glued to my body I slowly dropped one strap after the other and lifted my top over my head, revealing a black lace bra. Knowing that he liked what he was seeing and was devouring me with his gaze gave me enough confidence. As I opened the zipper of my skirt it slid down my thighs and pooled at my feet on the ground. I was about to hook my fingers into the sides of my panties when he suddenly pulled me closer and grabbed my butt with both of his large hands. I laced my fingers through his soft locks and looked down at the boy who was staring up at me.

"I changed my mind. Leave this on. Black is my favorite color on you." He continued massaging my butt and leaving kisses down my stomach. I looked down at his lap and could see that the dick in between his heavenly thighs must be hurting if it is pressed against his tight jeans like that. He noticed my stare and looked up at me, then following my gaze down. I moved closer to attach my lips back to his, while his hands roamed along my sides. One of my hands snaked down his soft shirt over his hard chest and started palming his enlarged dick. Grunting into our kiss he grabbed at my hip and the way he was roughly handling me turned me on so much. I knew for sure that tomorrow I was going to have bruises on my hips from his tight grip, and just the imagination of it made me even wetter. His hand slowly traced up my back to finally rest on my shoulder and apply slight pressure.

I got the signal and got down on my knees in between his legs, starting to unbuckle his belt while glancing up at him to see if I was doing everything right. While I was busy undressing him on the bottom, he lifted his shirt over his head and revealed his beautiful chest. His eyes took notice of my every move while he stroked back his hair from out of his face.

"Keep going, don't get distracted baby." Being caught staring I went back to work with heated and rosy cheeks. My fingers hooked on to the hem of his boxers and he helped me by lifting his hips up so I could pull them down completely. I wrapped my small hand around his long shaft and lifted my head to meet his hooded eyes that were already directly staring at me.