0006

"Didnt i tell you to leave me alone?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes. Bryson came knocking on my door at like 12 and my mama wasnt here to kick his bitch ass out.

"Come on ma give me a chance to apologize." He smiled. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"How about no." I said giving a fake smile. I tried closing the door in his face but he held his foot out stopping it from closing.

My eyes fell on his black air forces all the way to his black jeans and matching black shit to his face. I continued to display that I was unamused but this man was too fine.

He opened the door and pushed passed my arms into the house. I huffed and closed the door behind him.

I crossed my arms over and chest and followed him to wherever he was walking. It was like he knew the outline of my house cause he immediately went up the stairs and turned into my room.

"Come sit wit me." He said as soon as he got on my bed. Great now this nigga getting comfortable how am I going to get him out now?

"Bryson Im tired can we do this some other time." I groaned. He shook his head and motioned me to come forward.

I obliged and crawled onto my bed by sat on the edge while he was getting comfy with my stuffed animals and pillows on my headboard.

"If you dont get ya ass on." I hear him smack his lips. I smirked and went to him. His arm fell around my shoulder and he pulled me down to his chest.

"Ion even usually say shit like this but im sorry." He huffed out. I played with the bottom of his shirt and hummed

"Mhm." I said not really believing his ass.

"Girl dont mhm me im being for real." He told me. But I knew better then to trust niggas. But I'll play along.

"You promise not to do that shit again?" I asked him. He stayed silent for a second making me look up at him for an answer. He licked his lips and smiled,

"What you mean by that?" He asked rubbing his chin. Don't play with me nigga I am not the one.

"Dont embarrass me like that." I told him. I'm again met with silence. You see men ain't shit.

"Alright but if I gotta do sum to tell niggas to back off you im doing it." He revealed. I smacked my lips and hit him in the chest.

"Bryson!" I whined. He didn't react.

"Im not taking that shit back." He mumbled his hands rubbing all up on my ass not so slickly.

"Okay just promise not to embarrass me again." I huffed out. That's the best I'm getting from his overly possessive ass.

"Promise." He mumbled before moving my hair out the way and kissing my forehead. We sat in a comfortable silence before I started to feel a little awkward.

"Okay then. That all you needed here?" I said sitting up slowly and rubbing my hands together.

"Why?" Bryson asked grabbing my shoulder and pulling me back down.

"Cause you still in my house." I mumbled hoping he would hear me and take a hint.

"Damn ma why you tryna kick a nigga out?" He chuckled. I tried to think of something other then "because i dont want you here light bright ass nigga"

"Probably cause you dressed like you about to rob me." I let out.

"Yeah imma snatch that wig off ya head after I finish beating ya walls in." He said smacking my ass harshly.

"This my hair Bryson." I whined. How dare he play with me like that.

"You lyin." He laughed. I wasnt laughing though because whats funny.

"Check nigga." I told him before crossing my arms angrily.

"Oh shit." I hear him say after feeling up my scalp. He tried to be slick by pulling my hair especially hard so that my head was all the way back and I was looking up at him.

He smiled and quickly kissed me on my lips.

"Also if I did have a wig on you wouldnt be able to tell." I mumbled onto his big lips pecking him. He laughed.

"Thats what you think." He kissed me again.

"Thats what I know nigga." I kissed him back before pulling away from him.

"Where ya moms at?" He asked me. Why you need to know all up in my pussy boyy? Ian say that though.

"Not here." I told him sliding my hand under his shirt feeling up his warm chest.

"When she coming back?" He asked me. He rubbed my shoulder as i spoke.

"Tomorrow morning." I replied.

"What time?"

"Nine."

"Bet." He mumbled. He moved his arm up and started to take off his shirt. I frowned as I got up off him. He got up from my bed and slipped his shoes off. And no they were not on my bed they was hanging off the side while we was laying down.

"I ain say you could stay over." I told him as he took off his pants revealing his boxers. This man got some skinny ass legs.

"Ion need your permission." He mocked. He took off his few light watches and chains and put them on my nightstand.

"Bryson using big boy words now." I teased him. He smacked his lips and quickly leaned over and put his hand on my neck.

"Stop playing with me sydney." He mugged. I smiled under his hand and scoot over letting him have his own side on the bed.

He got in but was all up on me on MY side of the bed. I argued with him about it and he threatened to kill me so I stopped. He's a little crazy but I can fix him headass.

I was about to fall asleep under his arms until I remembered something. "Hey how you know where my room was?" I whispered to him.

"Shhh I'm tryna sleep." He mumbled into my ear. His voice was so hoarse and tired.

"You been watching me or sum?" I asked him jokingly. He aint answer but the faint laugh of his tickled my ear.

"Yo ma I think that ass getting fatter by the second." He mumbled grabbing my ass. I smiled and shut my eyes but still wondered.

How the fuck he know where my room was at?