0005

*two weeks later*

"Bryson let me go!" I screamed hitting his back. He threw me over his shoulders awhile ago after seeing me talking to the football team.

I was just joking around with them until this fool had to ruin it.

We finally got to a stop after getting to Brysons car. He put me down but not I only spent a second free before he pinned me down on his car.

He was all up in my face making me turn my head the other way with an eye roll and a smile.

"What you smiling for?" He asked angrily.

"This is funny." I said back.

"You think its funny being on all type of niggas." He pressed again. I stopped myself from rolling my eyes again.

"Keep playin wit your life you gon see." He threatened me.

"I'll put a hole in you and all them niggas in ya phone."

He grabbed my hair and pressed his lips agaisnt mine. I gave in and kissed him back. He was kissing me like he had something to prove. He slid his tongue in my mouth catching me by surprise.

I didnt even know what to do. I put my hand up to his chest to get his fast ass to slow down but he just put his hand on top of mine and continue.

"Now everybody know you mines." I felt him mumble against my lips before pulling away. I looked up at him confused then saw people recording from the sidelines.

Shit. There was a whole crowd of people watching. I looked at Bryson who was smiling at them. I scoffed and shoved him off of me.

I started walking around the car ignoring the hollers from the people around me asking for when the sex tape was coming out.

I pulled my phone out and called Devan.

"Where you at?" I asked her.

"In parking lot B next to my car." She told me. I hung up and went to where she told me.

"Girl Bryson a bitch fuck him." She told me as soon as she saw me. News spreads around fast around here.

"I already did that but never again." I sighed. She laughed and we got in the car. She pulled out the school parking lot.

"Lets go get some food." She said. I nodded my head. We decided to go to Chik fil a. We went through the drive through.

The cashier was flirting with Devan and my ass had to remind her that she had a man. She mugged me of course before thanking the man and driving off.

I took a bite out my sandwich and turned up the music in the car.

"I'd rather have loyalty than love
'Cause love really don't mean jack
See love is just a feeling
You can love somebody and still stab them in the back."

I was getting into my song when Devan slapped my arm making me pause the song with my phone.

"Hold on." She said still tapping me. I was looking down at her hand unamused. Why her hands still on me. I looked up at her and ate a nugget.

"Aint that ya mans?" She said looked through my window. I stopped chewing for a second.

"Which one?" I asked her. I shrunk down in my seat not turning around just yet. Devan looked at me like are you serious bitch.

"Im deadass." I laughed relielizing how bad that sounded.

"Look behind you." She said pointing behind me. I followed her finger making me quickly turn back around.

"Fuck." I mumbled. It was Bryson in the next car.

"Why you hiding?" I heard his muffled voice through the window.

"Leave her alone Bryson." Devan shouted rolling my window down.

"Shut the fuck up shark looking ass bitch." Bryson said in this goofy ass voice. I sat up and look at him.

"Dont talk to my friend like that." I snapped at him. He smiled at me.

"There she is." He teased.

"I dont fuck with you like that no more." I said resisting a smile. I turned forward.

"Dont tell me its cause of that lil thing back there." He laughed. I scoffed and started to roll my window back up.

"I had too." He opened his stupid big lips again. I snapped my head at him.

"No you didnt." I told him harshly. He smacked his lips and reached his arm out his car throwing it up.

"I cant have my girl with everybody acting like she aint got sense." He told me. I sat up and turned to him completely.

"So you calling me a hoe?" I frowned. He looked at me for a sec hesitated before opening his big lips again.

"What you expect when you was hehe heeing with them bug eyed niggas staring at ya lil ass." He spouted out more nonsense.

"How you go from calling me your girl to calling me a hoe." I rolled my eyes and turned around. Why this light moving so slow.

"Make it make sense nigga." I muttered shaking my head. I rolled up my window ignoring his shouting. The light turned green and Devan drove forward.

"You good." She asked as she looked at me quickly.

"Im good you good." I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Perfect." She responded. I ate a nugget and unpaused the music.

It don't take much to love
You can love somebody just by being attached
See loyalty is a action
You can love or hate me and still have my back