The Prologue

This is happening right before Eret betrays L'manburg.

Eret POV:
I was walking through the forest looking for something to do since it was getting boring in the castle. I would hang out with The Dream Team but they are having a meeting or at L'manburg but decided against it. I suddenley see a bright flash and a bright light falls from the sky, I was shocked but curious. I walk towards where the light fell, it almost looked like a falling star. When it was in my line of sight I saw a lump on the ground that looked similar to a large cat, last time I checked they went extinct long ago. I walked up to it, and put my hand on the hilt of my sword. I heard it groan and it rustle a bit, I was right behind it when it moved. The creature woke up and got up from the ground, I took my sword put. It saw me and started growling at me, to say I was terrified was a understatement. To show I did't want to hurt it, I put my sword onto the ground and kicked it away from me. It stopped growling but still had it's teath bared for me to see, the teath looked like they could tear The Blood God apart. The oversized cat looked me in the eyes and made eyecontact with me, as if it could see into my eyes and into my brain. The cats eye's turned from slim slits to the size of a sheild with a bit of a twinkle in it's eyes, it's upperbody lowered though it's lowerbody stayed in the air. It swayed it's hips and pounced onto me, I thought I was going to loose one of my lives. But was shocked to feel a long wet muscle brush against me, and I realized it was licking me. Though the same tongue has probably ripped peoples lims off, it seemed as if it knew I wouldn't hurt it. I scratched behind its ear, I looked down and saw it was a girl. When raising my head to look back at the cat infront of me, I saw a colar, it said "Lion Name: Adira". "Adira huh?" I said gaining her attention. She got off of me and sat down, she waited for me to get up. "I noticed it was getting dark and started to walk back but a certain cat stopped me, it whined and I couldn't resist. I didn't know what to tell Dream if he found about Adira, but I din't care at the moment. I was brought out of my thoughts when she grabbed the back of my shirt colar and put me on her back. She then ran fastet tham the speed of light and stopped randomly as a zombie came towards me. I put my hand to my hip realizing I had left it where I found Adira, I sneered amd looked at Adira who had a glint in her eye that I didn't understand. She then ran the opposite of my sexuality(I hope you understand), and pounced on a zombie tearing it apart with her claws. I felt the ground shake, realizing I was going higher into the air. I looked down realizing I was riding a gigantic Lion who fell from the sky. The ground slightly shook as she took a step, then a thought crossed my mind, 'How does she know where I live'. Shock was sent into my vains and I saw The DSMP in the distance and looked at Adira while holding onto her fur for dear life,"Shrink, I don't want anyone seeing you" I said and she gurgled and shrunk. I got off of her and walked to my newley built castle and looked and looked at the cat who a few inches taller than me.

"Come one" I said gidding her to my room and told her to get on the bed and rest. She complied, but not before looking at me with her head tilted. As if she was asking me where I was going. "Look I'm going to be gone a few days if anyone who isn't me comes into the eria hide, if you get hungry go downstairs take a left then go straight to a door with rose carvings and eat as many chickens you want, but not all of them" I told her and she nodded her head and fell asleep. I grabbed my bag and headed out of the castle and towards L'mamburg, this is the last time I have to leave to L'manburg. I heard Adira rour as I took my last steps of the stairs, I looked back contemplating staying in the castle with Adira but remembered that it will ruin the plan and started walking straight. Hopefullt nothing goes wrong this week or Dream will have my head.