chapter 9.

"Ahh shit!!"
I found myself on the cold bathroom looking up three of the strippers waiting for them to stop throwing hits at me but they wouldn't stop they kept shouting at me and reminding me how i left the stripper girl back in Miami I guess the people in my home town found out too. No-one knew why i actually did it but Kiana, Vicky, Davon and Monte. People think she was just a drunk who ended up in the boy's bathroom on accident taking a piss like a normal human being and i charged at her.
Bitches never knew the real reason for talking shit and judging me all they ever knew was that i'm a fucking bartender who never made it on the strip pole and that i have a wealthy ass boyfriend. Hearing people rush to the bathroom and just stand over me after realizing who i was, was hell ! Soon enough someone rushed over to me and picked me up off the floor as my vision went blurry and as i blacked out.

Waking up was confusing and painful the noises from the hospital machines beeping and the pain from the bruises of the women started coming back to me slowly but also fast all i could see in the blur was a tall gentleman looking down at me while he rubbed and kissed on my hands with the pain i felt i didn't even bother trying to figure out who this man was cause i knew for a fact it wasn't Monte.

Monte's Pov |

Rushing to my car to get to my babygirl was stressing as fuck every little thing pissed me off. As i sat at work someone called and told me about incident and the injuries of Quincy and those very words shut my whole spirit down i was bout ready to shake the whole motherfucking block over her shit talking ass. I kept asking questions like "where the fuck was everybody else"and "Who were the women." No-one had a damn clue. All these dirty bitches sending my baby to the fucking hospital where they take in dead folks and nobody knew anything. Running back to the room where quincy was placed made me nervous as fuck ion been in one of these motherfuckas since i got shot twice in the leg and lower shoulder 4 years ago.
Walking inside i saw Quincy with a fucked up face and a nigga sitting beside kissing on her cold and bruised hands and shit.
"B-baby your h-here"
I could barely hear Quincy from the
dirty ass look i was giving home boy roaming my tongue in the corner of my mouth and raging out my fucking skin nearly boutta knock the nigga out his freaking brain socket. Ion even know who the fuck this fool was I ain' never seen em around. He must of got the message cause soon enough he was gathering his shit and leaving after seeing the door close behind em i rushed to Quincy and tried feeling one of her face bruises.
"Ow" Quincy whinned.
"Yooo, who the fuck did this shit !?"
Quincy mumbled because of the stitches on her top and bottom lip "B-baby p-please sit down".
I slowly took a seat and held my hands over my head as sighed i could hear Quincy breathing hard as hell and her whining from all the pain gave me warm chills down my entire body. I felt no sympathy for the other lady sitting on the floor in this condition back in Miami but with Quincy somebody was gone have to pay for this bullshit.

6 weeks later |

The bruises were fading away and the stitches were already wore off things were also getting back to normal. Me and Kiana got together almost everyday to check up on each other and for the women who jumped me tryna make my life worse only made it better me and Monte became closer and stronger since the incident.

Although Monte been gone all last night and all morning i put my trust in him not to fuck up our progress but sooner or later Monte walked through the door and he didn't seem in the right mood something had him pissed off.
I walked up the stairs behind Monte asking him to let me know the issue.
"JUST LET IT GO QUINCY, LET IT GO DAMN" Monte shouted to me before he slammed the bedroom door directly in my face.
"baby i'm-" i mumbled over my words in embarrassment.

Monte went silent for a minute and sat on the bed still staying to hisself about his troubles. I moved away from the door and walked back down the stairs flopping down on the couch feeling like shit.
I started trying to put two and two together and still i couldn't understand the reason for Monte's stressing but after a couple mins of thinking it all out i started walking back up the stairs. I walked in the room and sat beside him laying my head on his shoulder.
I could tell he felt bad about yelling at me Monte picked my head up and turned me towards him "don't worry bout me i got this just gimme my space lil mama ill be alright".
I nodded my head up and down slowly leaning in close enough to feel his nervous breathing i wanted to kiss the fuck outta this man's lips "yea baby i know im sorry".

 I nodded my head up and down slowly  leaning in close enough to feel his nervous breathing i wanted to kiss the fuck outta this man's lips "yea baby i know im sorry"

3 knocks on the front door broke our romance and eventually Monte was half way down the stairs. Standing at the stair-rail as Monte walked to the door felt like bad news.
Monte looked out the peek-hole and grabbed something off the counter i couldn't see the item Monte had it tucked tight in his palm. Opening the door Monte shook the man's hand giving the man the item in the process and closed the door back.

I know Monte wasn't doing what i think he was in our fucking house i was really to flip his ass over but i had to wait until i have proof i didnt wanna break the trust we've gained in each other. Monte walked upstairs pushing me in the room looking dead into my eyes and biting his bottom lip while saying to me "mm finish what you started" then immediately stripping me out my clothes.