chapter 3.

After what happened with Monte and Renae i needed something and someone to make me happy so after a half hour of getting ready
i walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen then put on Monte's Rolex. I finally made my way out to my ride who was so fucking inpatient.

"what the fuck took you so long" Kiana said as she started the car and drove off

"i was coming you just dont know how to wait" i laughed a lil and grabbed a henny bottle Kiana had in back.

i started having flashbacks of Renae and Monte then i started overthinking that he's probably over there loving on her right now.
All i ever wanted was Monte to love me. I guess i'm asking for to much from someone who never loved anyone in his whole life but his mama.

By time we pulled up to the club i was already tipsy i already knew by the end of the night i wasnt gonna be stable at all. We walked in together and some of Kiana's friends rushed us to their v.i.p section they were really nice and we all got along.

We all partied for hours and hours, We took shots after, after shots and more shots.
i stood on the pole in our section and starting dancing exotically. Next thing you know i saw Renae the betrayer who slept with my man i hated her fucking much but i kept on dancing i figured they didn't know what she had done if they did they would never have invited her so i tried to put it behind me so we could still have a good night.

i couldnt even look at her without feeling like crying with the image of Her and Monte in bed together rushing back to my memories, i kept drinking i couldn't handle the pressure it was too much for me. I stumbled off the pole and walked over to the table where everyone were seating and grabbed another bottle. I was drunk as hell so i started talking nonsense but i was telling the truth.

I pointed at Renae holding the bottle in other hand "I hate that bitch, SHE SLEPT WITH MY MAN ! MY MAN !".

Kiana thought i was going crazy from the liquor i was, but i was telling the truth "Quincy stop sit down" Kiana said as she snatched the bottle from me.

"TELL HER RENAE ! TELL HER HOW YO FUCK MY MAN IN MY HOUSE, IN MY BED !" I was so furious and my heart was hurting like hell.

"i did ... But Quincy im sorry i really am ! you gotta believe i-" Renae said as tears ran down her face.

I stopped her before she could finish for sentence "Y'all didnt call it out did y'all ?!" i grabbed the bottle back from Kiana.

Renae sat there silent while she cried she knew they didn't.

"Exactly" I grabbed my jacket and walked out the club.

Kiana ran after me trying to give me a ride back home, I just walked farther and farther i was so drunk i didn't know where i was or how far i walked from the club i was in the middle of nowhere. I drank on the bottle as i kept walking I was positive if i called Monte he wouldn't answer but when i called he answered right away.

"whats up princess?" Monte said as if just he woke up from a nap.

"can you please come get me?" i sniffed and wiped my tears.

"Im omw whatcha whining fo, holdon im omw!" then Monte hung up.

Moments later Monte came, I got in the car and we drove home.
Monte asked me what was wrong multiple times but i didnt wanna tell him. I didn't want him to know how pissed i was at him knowing Monte he'd probably kill us both in this car i rather wait til we make it in the house.

We made it home and Monte got out and carried me inside. I hated how he acted so happy with me and how he acted like he's not still talking to Renae I told him to put me down the nicest way i could.
I walked in the kitchen and put his rolex back away. I could tell he was wondering what was bothering me by the look on his face he looked like he wanted to know hella bad.

I turned his way and said "Ykw i should just tell you, You and Renae still talk and you promised me, You promised me ! Youn call it off with her Monte i'd rather go blind then to see you walk around with my bestfriend you know this !"
"Maneee ian talking to no fucking Renae shes lying... babygirl you gotta let this go".

"YOURR LYINGGG YOUR FUCKING LYINGGG".

Monte tried to grab me and kiss me while begging for forgiveness. I kept pushing him away i didn't want just his sexual loving like other females i wanted his actual love too i also didnt want him to think he could get away with this like every other time.
Monte eventually got pissed off and grabbed my arms so i could stop pushing him "Im sorry im not gon tell you agin let the shit go its over i love you thats all that matters get yo shit together" those words turned me on but i just couldn't like him get his way this time.

i mumbled something under my breath ; "fuck you"
Monte grabbed my chin but he couldn't even put me in my place i could tell he was admiring me from my head to my toes by the way he licked his lips and stared into my soul.

MONTE POV |

I wanted to put her in her place for saying shit like that under her motherfuckin' breath but this woman here was beautiful i mean goddamn who would wanna lose this. Don't get me wrong i love her but we young i gotta live soon enough ill settle down but right now she was the only one on my mind i wanted to strip her down and slut her out completely i know she wanted it too but why was she holding back we aint did nun in months.

She mine if i want it ima get it anywhere anyplace but right now she needs time to rest i could tell she was hella drunk i kissed her forehead and let her chin go. I walked to the couch watching her from behind as she went upstairs. Damn i love this girl what the hell was she turning me into. Its like she got wrapped around a long ass tree thats has no ending. You damn right im still talking to Renae but thats nun of Quincy's business. I was hella pissed Quincy found out about us.
i gotta find a way to make it up to her and i will she gotta give me time.

BACK TO QUINCY |

I wanted to hate him with everything in me but i just couldn't. I did as he said and decided to let it go and forgive them even though ill never forget.
From now on i wanna see difference in his actions and in his words i wanna see full changes were gonna make this work and maybe i did still love renae i did forgive her but i cried about Monte multiple times to her and she knew my love for him i couldnt believe it. I walked to the bathroom and I showered then finally got ready for bed.

Since enough Monte came upstairs and laid beside me. I always have the best sleep when im under him even when I dont wanna see his face i cant sleep well without him.