chapter 6.

3 Months Later |

After the night in the bed room with Monte He was starting to get better with his anger and all the cheating. I didn't even contact Kelvin He barely crossed my mind after that night even though i was taking a lot for me to not grab my phone and call him up.

After i hopped out the shower and wrapped in a towel i ran downstairs, flopped on the couch in Monte's arms. Monte reached over me and pointed at the lighter for the blunt he had between his lips waiting to be lit.
I reached over and grabbed the lighter then lit the blunt up and watched him blow smoke into the air back to back.

  I never figured out why i was so attached to Monte's Bad Habits I'll have my brain tried if i even tried to figure it out its like Monte could run me over a million times and i would still run back

I never figured out why i was so attached to Monte's Bad Habits I'll have my brain tried if i even tried to figure it out its like Monte could run me over a million times and i would still run back. This boy has a love spell on me and the cure is no where to be found.

I grabbed Monte's face, took the blunt out his mouth, watched him blow smoke in my face then i kissed him twice. But i knew i had to get up and go get ready for our day together. Monte promised he would take me out somewhere nice today and i couldn't wait to see what he planned for us its been a while since monte actually took me somewhere nice.

I ran back upstairs wondering why half of my clothing were missing standing in the mirror and smiling to myself i started getting ready i cant lie i felt so much fucking love from Monte. I heard Monte's phone ring a couple times from downstairs before he answered it. I tried to listen into his conversation without him noticing but after a while i heard monte get off the couch and walk out the front door leaving the door too slam behind him. I walked downstairs and figured that i shouldn't listen to it would just make me un-happy and not wanna go on with the day.

I walked outside and walked straight to the car without saying a word.  The whole way to our destination Monte made me wear a blind fold and rubbed my thigh the whole way.
I wasn't sure i felt safe with this but i gained some type of trust within these 3 Months but that wasnt enough. When we pulled up the car stopped and Monte escorted me out of car closing the door behind me and walking me down a long way in a empty space at least it felt like.
I started hearing Monte's best friend Davon talking in the distance.
Soon enough Monte stopped me and removed the blind flood and stood behind me with his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. I stood straight and looked at the private jet and hella luggage infront of me it's impossible to think Monte did this for me so i questioned him a couple times before i moved his arms from my waist and ran on the jet looking around and admiring the bedroom inside of it had me feeling like a model or celebrity something about then soft tan seats made me want to lay Monte down and suck him up good as fuck.

I could hear Monte laugh and discuss words in the distance outside of the jet but after a while he walked onto the jet with the luggage i suppose was mines and his then davon and a lady he brought with him hopped onto the jet as well. I sat on bed in the bedroom and the woman walked in sat beside me.
"You knew Monte for how long?" She asked.