Chapter 28 - Sadistic Revelations

"Oh ji Sanyukta Bhabhi, kithhe ho tussi, aaj kal?" asked Yo Yo, as he hugged Sanyukta, affectionately.
"Oh ji, ki gal dhassan? Randhir ji mainu bahar jaane nahi dete. Kende hai, main bimar pad jaungi, huh" complained Sanyukta, as her tongue was yet again overpowered by her pregnancy hormones.
"Ab chalo andar sab, Yo Yo ko recording bhi toh dikhani hai," said Randhir bluntly, as he couldn't suppress his laugh at his wife's innocent slangs.
***
"Kaustuki, you have been a great brave woman and done it perfectly. Good job, we'll need to arrest Ishika now, and lets see how she confesses everything in front of us." said Yo Yo as he stood up from his place, dialing his police officers and informing them to reach with a female constable for the procedure.
"Sanyukta Bhabhi, I have a request to make, can I please talk to Ishika before she's being put behind the bars, please? If you want you all can  come with me, please. I need a few answers from her," said Kaustuki, as she literally pleaded and fell on the ground, with a thud.
"Yes, Kaustuki, we all will go along with Yo Yo." said Sanyukta as she supported her in standing up. She offered her a glass of water and everyone made way towards their cars, proceeding towards Ishika's apartment.
"You guys, cover the whole place and make sure to not let her go, we'll go inside, stay alert," announced Yo Yo authoritatively, as he ordered his constables.
***
"Ishika Khanna, you are under arrest. We would like to have a word with you, obviously here." said Yo Yo, as he proceeded towards Ishika, and warned her with his eye movements.
"I..i... Woh main... I have something to say...." fumbled Ishika.
Ishika's P.O.V.
How could I proceed with the plan? I was wrong and I needed assurance. My heart never permitted my deeds.
How could I use Kaustuki as my weapon for snatching Randhir. Kaustuki was the only person who supported me in my bad times. And here I am using her for something that's so obscene and vulgar.
No matter how many wrongs I do, this was something even the wrong would feel ashamed of.
This is it. I will have to succumb to the flow. I will have to confess.
Author's P.O.V.
Ishika was interrogated by two female constables, though they weren't allowed to touch her yet, according to YoYo's conditions.
"Why did you fall in this path, Ishika why?" yelled Kaustuki, as she couldn't hold it anymore in herself. She had to release it before it bursts. Her face shone with agony, betrayal and sorrow.
"I...I.. Kaustuki, I was never like this.. Y..you know after my parent's accident, they both died. And then my uncle...he..he forced me. He did many things to me. I couldn't bare it. He just couldn't stop, he used to hit me till my body was numb. He... He raped me, many times..... I just had to run away. Then college started, I had no money for the fees, and hence i became this selfish and greedy... I couldn't afford a book! And th...those days Randhir seemed rich and sweet, and.. And I thought it would be easy to trap him... And..and I never knew that I could be obsessed with him, because of his money and pleasant behaviour. And this..." Ishika said, confessing. She totally broke down. She was a marred by her dark past, that made her do such things that will make her pay for it now.
She was taken over by police constables as she was finally charged with forging obscene images and giving into her obsession. She was jailed for one year and after that she will have to be treated at rehabilitation centre because of her drugged routine.
Kaustuki was beyond horrified. It was so difficult to see your best friend, naah scratch that, ex-best friend suffering from such things in her life.
It was so difficult to go through the pain, she's been through, that too at a very tender age.
It wasn't really her fault in here, she was physically and mentally abused by her own uncle and that made her feel obstructive things for Randhir, that not only poised her life but also her physique because of drug addiction.
She needed peace.