Chapter 27 - Much Awaited Victory

"So, has the letter been sent to the directed address?... Yeah.. Good... She might have read it by now, yeah.. Thanks Aadi, you've been of a great help," said Randhir on call, as he disconnected it with a smile on his face, while walking towards his cabin.

"Good morning, Randhir Sir, hope you're having a wonderful day," wished Kaustuki while standing up from her chair, as she saw Randhir entering the cabin in a rush with a phone stuck to his ears with left hand while his laptop bag on his right hand.

"Yeah, Morning Kaustuki, Come sit, lets see what you got," said Randhir hurriedly, as he sat on his bossy leather cushioned chair, across the table facing Kaustuki.

"Sir, here's the recording," said she, as she delicately ejected the sd card from that 'Special Pen' and handed it over to him.

Randhir inserted it in an adapter that was connected to his laptop, as he turned it on.

"Okay, so listen to me very carefully. Kaustuki, now that you are his secretary, you have this opportunity to stay around him, all the freaking time, and this can be very beneficial for us. All you have to do is, seduce him and make him fall for you. I assure you that your image won't be tarnished. You just have to do what I say, do you agree?" Ishika said, as she had that kind of devilish smile playing on her lips, that made it impossible to think of her as an innocent soul.

But she was one. Yeah. Kaustuki could see through her soul, as she had seen her since the moment she started walking on her petite legs.

"Yes, tell me what your plan is exactly?" came Kaustuki's voice, from the clipping, as the pen camera was targeted at Ishika's face and movements.

"Tomorrow morning, you will have to take hold of his phone, when he is not around or busy with some meeting. You anyhow have to text Sanyukta stating her to reach at the following address, from Randhir's phone, with an excuse of a romantic date. Later you have to bring Randhir at the same place with an excuse of an important sudden business meeting. There you have to seduce him and make him fall for your body. Till the time you do so, Sanyukta would be there seeing you guys in an intimately compromising state, that would permanently tarnish her heart, and thus she'll completely leave my Randhir alone. You just do what and when I say. Is that clear, Kaustuki?" yelled Ishika, as she just couldn't even think of this plan as an option to claim Randhir. This wasn't approved by her heart.

Her tongue had somehow co-operated with her inner demons and the past haunting her, but her soul couldn't bear the disgusting words that came out as her yell.

Randhir was too shocked. That Ishika, he once knew during college, was not like this. She was madly infatuated with him then too, but she wasn't this disgusting. Her words kept playing in his mind, constantly. He wasn't in the state to even let Sanyukta see this video. He wasn't going to do that, for sure.

The whole plan was, Kaustuki had to record the whole plan of Ishika, and confront with it to the police as an evidence of her attempt to damaging their image and forging their pictures in an explicitly wrong way.

Sanyukta had already discussed this whole case with her friend, who was coincidentally a police too, Yo Yo Singh. He was the one to suggest this idea, for trapping Ishika and collecting enough evidence to file charges against her and also arrest her.

"Kaustuki, you have been of such a great help. You just don't know how grateful I am towards you. The way you totally went out of your limits, just to help both of us, has really made me feel very obliged towards you. Thank you so much, Kaustuki," said Randhir, as he couldn't hold the contentment and gratefulness in himself, as this lady sitting across him was not less than an angel to him. She gave him good vibes with the way she worked and assisted him.

He had always seen a glimpse of his unborn sister in her, since childhood. Yeah childhood. Amma (Maya) used to bring her at his home since they were toddlers, to play and have fun together.

"Sir, you don't need to thank me. Ishika deserved this. She can never dare to separate you and Sanyukta bhabhi. I am glad for you," smiled Kaustuki, while a drop of tear barely touched her cheek as it reached the collared neck of her white crisp shirt.

"Kaustuki, you are a boon to our lives. You are a person in the disguise of my unborn sister! Come lets go home, sanyukta would be happy to hear the news, on the way lets pick Yo Yo up, he might be on his lunch break from his duty," said Randhir, as he collected the sd card along with his laptop, and safely secured it in the laptop bag.

"Yes sir," said Kaustuki, as she was super excited to meet Yo Yo. She had a secret crush on him. ;)

They both left the office, picking up Yo Yo on their way, headed towards home to meet Sanyukta and celebrate their victory.