Chapter five// Lost and Searching

Ranboo and Y/n had woken up after a very awkward moment, Ranboo noticed Y/n had fallen asleep on him and he nearly had a heart attack.

Y/n laughed it off but she was a tiny bit flustered and confused.

"Well, anyways! Let's get going, we have to find Tubbo and Tommy." Ranboo said quickly and rushed out of the room.

Y/n followed him out the door and they both walked down the stairs, they checked the doors.

It was silent outside but Y/n knew how silent the undead could be.

Flash Back >:)

Y/n was outside, she was searching for her neighbors.

It had only been a week since the incident but Y/n wanted to find help as fast as possible.

She headed towards the fire station, if there were any survivors they would be hiding in the station.

She walked and checked every corner, after a while of walking the sun started to beat down on her.

It was getting intense so she decided to hide in a small cave that was nearby.

She checked to make sure there wasn't anything hidden inside, she stuck her head inside and listened carefully.

No sound came from the inside other than the occasional drop of water.

She walked inside and settled down onto the cool rock, she sighed in relief.

Suddenly a growl came from deeper inside the cave, a pair of glowing yellow eyes appeared and she heard a groan coming from the shape.

She got up immediately and ran off as fast as she could.

The zombie was catching up to her, however.

She ran towards the forest hoping that she would lose the beast in the bushes, but that only made things worse.

The zombie chased after her, it avoided the patches of sunlight in the grass and it jumped over fallen logs.

"HOW ARE YOU SO AGILE, YOU'RE A ROTTING CORPSE!" She yelled and made a beeline for a random neighborhood.

The zombie let out a taunting screech and sped up.

Y/n had made it to a house, She rushed inside and slammed the door, the zombie crashed onto the door and growled in frustration.

She locked it and held the door for a while before she heard the zombie walk off.

She still checked, she knew how quiet they could be now, and she had learned it the hard way.

Flashback over

Y/n and Ranboo moved some of the items away and left the desk there, she took out a small knife and moved the desk just enough for her to open the door.

Just then a zombie reached towards her, she shut the door as fast as she could.

The zombie let out a screech as its arm popped off.