" No faith", Brian says with a laugh.

"I have faith in you but this isn't a junkyard. This is a garage." Dom says.

Brian looks at him "Pop the hood". Dom looks at him in disbelief, " Pop the hood?". Brian looks at him in confirmation, " Pop the hood".

They are all looking at the car," 2JZ engine" Presley says in awe.

"No, shit" Jesse says  in disbelief.

"And what did I tell you" Brian says with a smile

"I retract my previous statement" Dom says.

"Do you know what this will desimate after you put it out 15,000 in it" Jesse says still looking at the engine.

Presley looks up,"Or more if we have to overnight parts from Japan", she says.

"Well put it on my tab Harry's" Dom says looking at Jesse and Presley.

They both look at each other and give each other a high five, "Yes!" they say.

Dom walks over and wraps his arm around Presley," I gotta get you racing again so I can make some money off your ass. There's a show down in the desert called Race Wars. That's where you'll do it. When you're not working at Harry's you're working here ", Dom says as him and Presley begin walking away.

"If you can't find the right tool in this garage Mr. Arizona you don't belong near a car", Presley says before she and Dom walk towards her car.

"He owns you now", Mia mutters walking by Brian.

Jesse and Presley decide to stay a bit late working on Brian's car. They are all sitting by the computer in the back," Tell me what you think about this. Koni adjustables. Gonna save us about 2 pounds. And they're gonna give us better traction for the hole shot. All right?" Jesse says showing the computer to Brian.

"This is your basic layout of the car. And that's pretty much what it could look like when it's finished. Red,green" Presley says showing him the different car designs.

Brian looks at them, "You both should be going to MIT or something", he says.

Presley looks at him, " It was never an option for me".

Jesse shakes his head at Brian's thought, " Yeah, right. No, I got the, What's it called. That attention disorder".

  "ADD", Presley helps him.

" Yes, that shit. You know I was good and algebra and like math and shit.  Everything else I failed. Dropped out of school.  I don't know it just something about engines that calms me down", he says.

Presley looks at him and wraps her arm around him, in return he gives her a small smile. "Come on guys, I'm hungry lets go", she says with a smile as they walk out of the garage.