Chapter 1 "Getting The Job"

🌟Ally's POV🌟

       I walked into Freddy Fazbear's Pizza to apply for my new job. I'm 19 and in college and need to make some extra money so that I can start paying off some of my student loans.
       When I walk in I see the animatronics on stage singing the happy birthday song to some kid named Charlie. They kind of creep me out.
       I tell the hostess in the front that I'm here to apply for the job opening. She's slumped down on a pedestal, twirling her hair and obnoxiously chewing gum. She points to a long dark hallway behind her and says, "Second door on your left". I walk down the hallway until I find the door. I walk in and see that the room is one of there party rooms. There are several circular tables with chairs around them, a long table, and birthday balloons and banners decorating the room. The manager is in the room slicing a cake. Probably for that kid Charlie.
"Hi I'm Ally, I'm here to apply for the job opening."
       "I'll be with you in a moment." He says with a low voice.
       Five minutes later I'm filling out a form for the job. The manager tells me that I will be a night guard and will have a partner on the second night to help me out. I don't think I will need help, but I thank him anyway. I give the manager the filled out paper.
       "I don't think I got your name." I tell him.
"Oh... I'm... uh... Fred." The manager says suspiciously.
"Oh, ok. Nice to meet you, Fred. See you on Monday", I say walking toward the front of the store.
       I'm heading down the hall when I see some kind of red substance on the floor. It's a darker red and looks like it's staining the floor. It looks like blood, but I tell myself that it is icing from some messy little kid's cake.
———————————-
       When I get to my dorm I plop myself down on my bed. I'm too tired to do anything. Thirty minutes later my roommate Katie comes in and asks me where I was.
       "Omg Ally, where were you! I've been looking all over for you!" She says kind of annoyed.
       "I went to go apply for a job at that pizzeria. Didn't you see my note on the night stand?" I reply.
       "Oops" She says looking kind of embarrassed. "I didn't notice it."
       I tell her about the job that I got.
     "I can't wait to stay up all night watching some stupid animatronics that freak me out!" I tell her in a sarcastic tone. I only took the job because it pays better then any of the others ones that I looked into.
       "You know that place is supposed to be haunted or something?" She tells me. "The animatronics are supposed to come alive at night, kill the night guard, and make the her into one of them." She tells me like we're little kids around a camp fire telling ghost stories to one another.
       "Omg that is supposed to scare me?" I say.
       "Well you never know." She responds. "I read about it. Don't ask why because honestly I don't know."
       "Whatever, I'm going to bed." I tell her while turning out the lights. I rest my eyes and then realize tomorrow's Monday and I'm starting my new job.

~~~~~~~

Thanks for picking this book! If you liked it make sure to leave a vote and comment if I should continue the book. And was this chapter too short?

- Adelaide : )