"Imagine if he got herpes" Marcus said, in which everyone laughed. He looked at everyone confused. "What? I didn't said anything wrong."

    "Did you look at his face?" Flynn let out a laugh. "I'm sure he didn't have herpes."

    "He didn't, after all I was the one who kissed him." Kira took a bit of ketchup that it was falling off of her hotdog and licked her finger maliciously, while looking at her friends. Flynn smirked at that, while Marcus rolled his eyes and Lucas shook his head smiling.

    "You're so annoying." Marcus stated and sat down next to Kira.

    "Oh, shush, you know you love me." Kira smiled at him.

Marcus smiled back and then rolled his eyes again. Flynn laughed at that and also sat down next to their friends, leaving a standing Lucas behind.

    "Did i miss the memo where everyone sats down but me?" He rolled his eyes and soon sat with them.

    "Don't cry you big baby." Marcus replied.

    "I'm older than you." Lucas stated.

    "And I'm smarter than you." Marcus said sarcastically.

    "Oh you motherf-." Lucas replied back but was soon shut down by Flynn.

    "They are children here, Lucas." Flynn said to Lucas, but he was looking at Marcus instead. Lucas realized that and started to laugh.

    "What?" Marcus said confused, but soon looked at Kira who was trying to supress a laugh and realized what Flynn had said. "Oh, fck you alright?"

Everyone laughed at Marcus's reaction, Kira trying to give him a side hug, in which he was refusing saying that he wasn't a baby, making everyone laugh. Marcus was the youngest, he was twenty-two years old and was Kira's neighbor and also best friend since they were in kindergarten, it was really easy to stay friends with him, he was the complete opposite of Kira and however that made things easy. Lucas and Flynn were the oldest, being Kira twenty three and them twenty five. She met them through her brother, Elliot, when they were in high school and now they are all a big group of friends.

Kira likes to say that she stole her brother's friends, which makes Elliot mad but she doesn't care. Elliot was supposed to come with them on this trip, however he got stuck at work and also wanted to spend new years with his soon to be girlfriend and her friends, so that was that.

    "Kae?" Flynn nodged her. "Do you plan to, like, I don't know, search this guy or...?"

    "Oh that is a good question, do you plan to possibly saying to this guy that you don't care about him and that you simply kissed him because, let me quote you, I'm a rebel?" Marcus looked at Kira, mocking her, which made this one roll her eyes and simply laugh at her friend.

    "God, Marcus, you took the words out of my mouth." Lucas high fived Kira at her response. "And answering your question, Flynn, I don't know, because how could I find him?"

    "Let's do a Tik Tok and maybe it will get his attention." Lucas said which made everyone laugh. "What? You can find a lot of things on Tik Tok."

    "No, I'm not gonna do that. Even though, I found the guy super attractive and let me tell you, a good freaking kisser, I will not do that. Things in life come and go, and that moment with that guy was like that. Maybe I will see him in another lifetime, peharps." Kira shrugged and took out her phone, signaling the end of the conversation.