"Boss Miss. Miller-" before Fernando could finish I cut him off making him tell her to come in. She walked in before his started to walk towards the couch in front of my desk.

"Sit" I said before she opened her mouth but nothing came out. She sat down and crossed her legs as usual before she leaned on the couch, looking in my eyes the whole time.

"Your Brother have sent a threat" I started making her mutter an of course.

"He is really stupid if he thinks he can take me down" I said again before she talked.

"Your whole point is?" She asked raising a brow before I smoked out.

"That you better tell him that if he turns mafias against me I'll burn him with you alive" I said before she licked her lips and talked.

"Do your best" as always. Cold like ice while her body is warm like hell.

"Oh or you could burn me and send it as a message..." she said before she stood up and went in front of my desk. She placed both of her hands down on and leaned on them making her boobs push up.

"Don't drag me into a mess I'm not a part off...he is my brother yes, we share the same blood also yes, but hell non of us is willing to die for the other, so you know what?" She said looking in my eyes the whole time.

"Do. your. best." I stood up before I turned my cigarette off. I started to walk towards her while she wasn't moving at all.

I grabbed her by her forearm before I turned her and made her look at me. She was very close to me that I could smell her perfume making it extra hard not to bent her over that desk.

I could feel her warm body all over my chest making her heartbeat be heard.

"Is that so?" I asked still looking in her eyes.

"I just killed your father and you are not trying to kill me which is blowing my mind" I said making her chuckle before she leaned closer to my face.

"You just spared me from having his dirty blood on my hands, man I would have enjoyed torturing the shit out of him" she whispered making me look down at her blood red lips that were glowing.

There is puzzles part that are missing in her background check that I badly want to know what are. Her hate to her father. Not close with her family. Mother died. Got dragged into the underworld. Something is off.

"I'm not so sure you'll talk that way if it's your friend Melinda Racer we're talking about" I said making her eyes burn in fire before she removed my grip and bent to my ear.

"Touch her and I'll kill every single soul in this mansion" she whispered making me smirk. Finally something that is boiling her blood.

I grabbed her by her throat before I pushed her to the nearest wall making her moan in pain. God she does love teasing me.

"First of all...threaten me again and I'll make sure she is sliced into pieces. Second fucking dare and have an attitude with me. I can kill you right now right here-" she was squeezing her legs making me smirk before I bent to her ear.

"Third ...just say it if you want my dick to fuck your sweet pussy again" I whispered making her moan in respond before I lost it. I went to her neck before I started to inhale her sweet scent.

She straight her head to the other side making me have more space to kiss down her neck and bite it. I grabbed her perfect round ass and slapped it making another moan escape before someone knocked on the door making me want to kill whoever that is behind it.

I pulled away before I went back to my desk. Fernando came in and told me that my lawyer is here making me tell to let him in.

"Sit...I didn't told you to leave did I?" I said making her stop before she turned around and looked at me.