𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to read this duo that I'm sure in a few years, I'll look back on and cringe at and be proud of at the same time! And especially thank you to everyone who commented, voted, added A LITTLE WICKED an...

Thank you to everyone who took the time and effort to read this duo that I'm sure in a few years, I'll look back on and cringe at and be proud of at the same time! And especially thank you to everyone who commented, voted, added A LITTLE WICKED and NO REST FOR THE WICKED on their reading lists, you are the absolute best parts of my day! I love every single one of you guys.

Now that I've finished A LITTLE WICKED, I need to start writing something else or I'll go crazy. And if you haven't seen any of the other author notes I've made about possible suggestions for new stories that I could get started on. OCs, love interests, fandoms, plots, just random scenes that you've had stuck in your head but you've never seen them written out before, just let me know, either in a private message or just right here. Go ahead, go crazy.

Our time has come to an end. I've had so much fun writing this and reading your comments. If you have any other questions or comments, I'll try to respond as quick as I can! Bye!