"Something wrong?", he asks.

She answers not too confident, "Y'know, I thought the lil' rendezvous we had like a week ago, was a one-time thing?", while fidgeting with her hands.

"I thought that too, but didn't you like last time? 'Cause I surely did.", he says as he takes her face into his hands.

"Well, of course I did-", she starts to explain but Nightwing interrupts her by nearing her face to his and giving her a light kiss.

When she finally kisses Nightwing back, he takes Harley up by her thighs and lays her carefully on the ground. It takes a few seconds for him to roll his pants down but after that he starts bombing her with kisses again. They share passionate, delicate and desperate kisses.

After what felt like hours of kissing, Nightwing roles up Harley's upper half of the costume and sets kisses between her breasts and along her stomach.

When he gets to her pussy, her underwear is already soaking wet. Well, he can't really judge her considering his erection is slowly starting to ache.

As he is making his way up Harley's body, he takes the top of his own suit off and Harley does the same. Eventually Nightwing places his dick in front of her entrance.

Without a warning he just thrusts into her and both of them gasp loudly, then he continues to move back and forth. Harley curls her legs around him and lays her arms around his neck.

Her walls are completely enclosing Nightwings length, and he enjoys every second of it.

"Fuck, why do you feel so good?", he asks under his heathy, hitching breath.

He kisses her neck, adding a few new hickeys to the older ones. Reflexively Harley turns her head to the side, Nightwing then gently grabs and turns her face with his free hand.

He says, "Don't hide your face from me, Harley"

This makes her whimper way louder than it should.

He still can't quite grasp it. It's currently the Harley Quinn he's having sex with.

But no, this isn't just sex.

It's more.

He'd almost say it's love-making.

The longing for her, him taking the lead this time and just her in general. He literally wants to melt into one with her.

Sure, the first time it was only sex but ever since his mind wouldn't stop thinking about her, although he managed to suppress these thoughts.

Still the thought of him making love to Harley seems unreal but the act itself feels so right?

They start to elongate the kisses even if their moans sometimes force them to break their
When finding the right moment, Nightwing decides to go fully inside her.

The sensation is so overwhelming that he stops for a second to concentrate on not climaxing.

When Nightwing thrusts inside her again with his wholeness, she starts to whimper and squirm under him.

Seeing Harley like that, so vulnerable because of his touch and seeing that the effect she has on him is mutual, makes him uncontrollably moan.

She rams her nails into his back and scratches him with every thrust. Although he isn't bothered by the scratching he slows his movements down and still asks,

"Am I really not hurting you?"

She looks at him for a few seconds just thinking how this man can be real, asking her if he's not hurting her. Making sure she's okay because he wants her to enjoy it too.

She decides to kiss him but Nightwing later on pulls back and says,

"Harley, I will need a clear answer. I only enjoy this if you do too"

"No, I'm fine. Keep going" she finally answers with a smile before attempting to kiss him again, only this time he actually responds to it.

With one arm still holding onto Nightwing's back, Harley starts to run the other one through his hair.

"I fucking love when you do that.", Nightwing mutters while breaking their kiss.

Neither of them thought that they would end up in bed together after the last time it happened.

Two weeks ago they wouldn't have even imagined sleeping with each other but now. Now it was different.

Their relationship completely changed.

"Nightwing I-", Harley stutters when she realises that she's almost there. "I know. Me too", he replies, as he starts to fasten his movements.

After a few pounds she moans loudly.

Now she's leaving trails of kisses on his neck, helping him to reach his climax.

When he finally comes he still thrusts a few times into Harley, just to get it all out, the pulls out and lays down beside her.

He gifts her another passionate kiss before laying his head back down and just staring at her side profile. He wonders if she's aware of how beautiful she actually is. He could genuinely stare at her for hours like at a painting, even with all the scars and other imperfections.

Harley is the first one to get up. She grabs parts of her costume and starts putting it on. After a few seconds of watching her Nightwing does the same thing.

When both are half-way dressed, Nightwing grabs her arm and pulls her in. He doesn't want her to feel like he's using her, after all this is not just sex anymore.

He grabs her cheek with one hand and looks into her eyes. Now she reaches in to kiss him, even standing on tip-toes.

He begins with "Harley... I-", but she interrupts him with an "I know."

Harley walks to the edge of the roof as Nightwing watches her. When she reaches the edge, she just sits down and Nightwing decides to join her. Both are just silently observing the city of gotham, the lights, the traffic. Both have a special connection with this city.

"Look, I know I've hurt you in the past. And some of these scars are my doings...", Nightwing says before Harley turns to look at him. "...but nowadays I could never hurt you. I know we're enemies but hurting you, hurts me too", he finishes his sentence.

Suddenly Harley lays her head on Nightwing's shoulder. He's a little suprised but later on lays his arm around her. They both share an intimate moment just listening into Gotham's usual noise.

This damned city.
What it has brought them and taken from them.

After placing a last kiss on Nightwing's cheek, Harley gets up and disappears from the roof but not without saying,

"Bye Birdie!",

and leaving Nightwing all to himself.