Themepark

I woke up to no natasha next to me. I finally got up after contemplating life for a few minutes and headed towards the kitchen "hey baby" I smile as i walk towards nat sat on a stool with her phone out "whatcha doing" I nosy over at her phone "looking at things to do. Want to go to a  theme park? " she says putting her phone down.

I squel and jump "yes please" I hug onto nats back placing my head on her "ok darling" she turns around and hugs me back placing a little kiss on my forehead "I love you.. now lets go and get ready"

"I love you too now come on" she drags me to the wardrobe. I pick out a short skirt and a crop top I show natasha it before putting it on "um I think not that skirt is way to short everyone will ne able to see what's mine if you wear that" nat says disapproving the outfit

"ok how about this" I show her a pair of skinny black Jeans and a large black jumper "yes" I put the outfit on as I can feel nats eyes all over me "what" I say "your beautiful" she smiles and kisses me lovingly "thankyou baby I can only give back" I kiss her back.

After a minute we break away and continue getting dressed. Once we finish getting dressed we head back downstairs and I run out the door leaving natasha chuckling whilst following me out and locking the door. I open the car door and sit in the passengers jumping excitedly "woah calm down darling" she says putting her hand on my knee holding me down I  look at her and blush I dont yet think she knows that when she says darling it makes me get butterflies and feel a certain way no one else could ever do "what's got you so flustered" she smiles "you when you  say darling it makes me feel different and no one else has ever had that effect on me before" I look down at my lap a little embarrassed. Nat places her hands under my chin lifting my face up looking at her "aw baby dont feel embarrassed that's so cute I love you"

I smile and kiss her "right drive drive drive tasha" I squeal lightly "ok ok calm down" nat starts driving to the themepark. I take my phone out and start messaging my friends I watch as nat looks over to my phone and sees who I'm texting "no need to be jealouse now professor romanoff" I smirk watching her quickly look away with a hint of blush on her cheeks.

I laugh and continue looking on my phone at random stuff. I open up my camera roll and look at pictures of me and wanda laughing and posing I look over at natasha jealousy written all over her face I smile to myself and keep looking through the photos seeing how jealouse she can get I keep scrolling knowing I have a few pics of her kissing me cheek. I finally reach the pics I stop on the photo and smile widely knowing nat was watching I zoomed in on Wanda's face and smiled wider.

Natasha kept watching till she saw me scroll to a vid of me and wanda laughing and accidentally kissing and us both apologising while laughing. I look over at nat and she looks angrier that she has ever been "what" I say smiling away from her "nothing" she growls "ok then" I kept scrolling and smiling at wanda so she can see.

she looks over once again and takes my phone stops the car and turns me so I'm facing her "what happened" I ask comfusedly "your mine" she growls.

"i dont like you smiling at photos of that roomate you have and smiling when she kisses you. Do you enjoy her kisses more that mine" nat states tone full of jealousy but a hint of sadness "natty no I love you more that anyone and we were just laughing about that kiss it was and accident we didnt mean to" I being her face to mine and kiss her "now come on I cant wait any longer" i drag her out of the car and run to the rides(pretend they have booked online you know) I run to this spinny one "come on baby hurry up" I pull her excitedly towards the ride.

As soon as we get I start laughing as my hair goes everywhere so does natasha. After that ride we head to a bigger one that's high in the sky. I am scared of heights. As soon as we get on I grab onto Natasha's side "you alright darling" she says "y-yes just scared of h-heights"i say breath shaking I hug onto her tighter "dont worry darling I wont let you go" she hugs me back and holds me protectively "Thankyou I love you" I say leaning into her.

After the ride we go and get and get a box of chips and doughnuts from the stalls. I yawn and rub my eyes lightly "you tired love"

"Yes" I yawn again "come on let's go home then". She picks me up and carrys me to the car "thankyou love" I get in the back seats "why are you in the back seats" she looks confusedly at me "I'm tired and theres more space in the back"

"Come into the passengers seat and put your chair back" I do as she says because shes mainly always right I put the chair back and lay down in it and nat gets into the drivers seat and rubs my knee helping me fall asleep while shes driving us home. I hum in approval as she continues rubbing my knee and I fall into a soft light, sleep.

I wake up to natasha "darling wake up were home" she rubs my shoulders and carrys me into the house and takes me to the bedroom and sets me down. She gets us both some pyjamas.

She gets into bed with me."I love you natasha romanoff" I lean over and kiss her passionately but lovingly " I love you to y/n y/l/n" she kisses me and we both fall into a deep slumber.