stressed out

The next morning  

I wake up on a monday next to natasha I smile at her then get up and head to the kitchen to make pancakes. Nat comes into the kitchen and snakes her arms around my waist "hello love" I say turning around pecking her lips "hi darling" she says in her morning voice.

I hand her the plate of pancakes whilst I go and get dressed for the day.

"Natasha hurry up and come and get dressed we're gonna be late" I shout "I'm coming" she says laughing as she enters the room. I walk out the room and sit on the couch waiting for her to hurry up.

She finally comes into the living room. She grabs my arm and drags me to the car I chuckle at her speediness and get in the passengers while she drives us to school.

As soon as I get there I head to period 1(first lesson) maths. I sigh but walk in and take my seat at the back of the class. The lesson was so boring and I got given a load of homework

After break

I head to period 2 which was just as boring as maths but I get it over with then I go to period 3 which was russian I walked through the door and saw nat sat behind her desk with her legs up on it "hey nat" i say "hello love" she replies as i walk over to her "what you doing" I lean against her desk "I am setting things up for tomorrows russian lesson" she says staring at her computer "ok" I go and sit down and play on my phone till the end of the day.

"Are you ready to go love" I say walking to her desk with my bag "yes let's go home" she says leading me to the car. I get into the passengers side and wait till we get back to her apartment. After a couple of minutes we finally are back I walk through the door and remember I have a shit tone of homework to do "ughhhh" I whine as I take out my laptop and get ready to do about 6 hours worth of work.

I sit on the couch and begin my homework. Shortly after I get a headache "for gods sake" i say to my self getting a glass of water "what's wrong baby" nat says walking into the kitchen "nothing I just have a load of homework to do I'm stressed and I have a headache" i say hugging her "aww baby let me help" nat leads me back to the couch and I sit leaning against her doing my homework.

After a while I fall asleep against her warmth. Nat carrys me to the room and places me gently under the duvet(covers). She places a light kiss on my forehead and whispers " I love you" whilst climbing into the bed next to me snuggling me into her.

I wake up in the middle of the night "ugh I forgot still have homework to finish" I get up and head to the sofa and grab my laptop that nat placed on the coffee table after about 10 minutes nat comes down "baby why are you awake" she says rubbing her eyes "I'm sorry love I-I am just really stressed and I'm doing my homework"  I say starring to cry nat comes over and grabs the laptop and closes it she bends down and picks me up and takes me to bed and I fall into a stress free sleep in Natasha's warm embrace.

The next morning

I wake up to my alarm and I go to the wardrobe(closet) and get dressed into some comfy clothes for school. Natasha comes in and gets dressed "hi baby" I smile "hi darlin" she smiles back giving me a kiss I kiss back and then we both head downstairs.

We skip breakfast today and head straight to school "bye love" I wave and she waves back blowing me a kiss "god i love her" I whisper under my breath. I continue walking into first period which is science i hate science i never get it they teach you cells then metals i sigh but head in and lucky me I have a cover(substitute) teacher.

After science I head to period 2 which was English I didnt mind english I just went with it I entered the class and took my usual seat and made notes the whole lesson.

After break

I walk around campus with an apple eating it as I walk to russian as soon as I enter the language building I start panicking "shit I have a test I hate tests" i whisper as i enter the classroom i calm down a bit as I see nat but then she starts  putting a  piece of paper where I usually sit "h-hey nat" I say worryingly "hey what's wrong" she says walking over to me "nothing I just hate tests"  the awkward silence and the pressure I hate it. The last part I say in my head not wanting to say that.I nervously walk to my desk "bring your paper over here baby" nat says calmly.

I walk over to nat and hand her my paper which she places in on her desk "what are you doing" I say staring at her in confusion. She pats her lap so I smile and sit down on her lap whislt she sets up my test for me after a few minutes she finishes setting it up for me "you can start now " she says softly. I listen to her breath and her heartbeat which calms me down a bit I then reach for my rings which I forgot to put in this morning. Natasha realises and gives me her hand which had rings on I look up at her and smile "thanyou baby" I say kissing her lips gently then continuing my test.

After the test I give it to natasha and instantly calm down natasha carrys me to her car and drives us back to her apartment. As soon as I step through the doors i fall tired and make my way to the wardrobe(closet) get some pjs(pyjamas) on and go to sleep.