New friends

The next morning

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and ran to the kitchen to see wanda singing and cooking pancakes.

I quickly showered did my make up and hair and ate the food wanda had made then we both rushed off to our lessons.

we both had english first which wasn't a bad lesson so that finished quickly then me and wanda went for lunch and we saw a couple free seats next to 2 boys and 1 girl we asked to sit and they said of course they introduced their selves.

"Hello I'm Mj". "hi I'm peter". "and im ned". We   introduced ourselves and talked about our next lessons.

Wanda and ned had spanish I had russian peter and mj had maths. 

we continued to talk and I told them about miss romanoff and the slight crush I had on her and they smiled and laughed a bit about how I had a crush on my russian professor."oi stop laughing I said they stopped after a while ."omg look theres miss romanoff over there". Mj said a bit to loud. I think she heard us as she started coming over I quickly jumped up to say hi and she greeted me back and we talked for a bit till she went and I sat back down to wanda peter mj and ned laughing at me."what" I said pouting."your blushing right now". Ned said

I immediately looked down at my hands and fiddled with my rings.

was I really blushing at my professor I hope she didnt see.

Natasha's pov

As i was walking to get a coffee a heard one of y/n's friends shout my name I walked over and y/n greeted me with a hi I returned it and we talked for a while and I noticed y/n was blushing I smirked at the red that had spread across her face and we finished talking and I went to get my coffee.

As I was walking away I heard another one of y/n's friends shout that she was blushing and I watched as she looked at her fingers and fiddled with her rings. I laughed at how cute she looked and walked away to get ready for Russian.

Y/n pov

The bell went and I got up and said bye to my friends and headed to my russian class.

I walked in to see miss romanoff sat on her desk looking at today's work before anyone came in I walked over to her and looked up at her. "hello ma'am how are you". I said with a raspy seductive voice she looked at me and a crimson red blush spread across her face I smirked and sat down at my desk as everyone came through the doors.

I got my book out "guys we have a test books away" I sighed but put my book back in my bag and got ready for the test as soon as I looked at the test I did the first 3 questions easily they were all greetings and then I went onto the next ones and the words translated to

1.mommy

2.faster

3.harder

4. Ma'am

I immediately blushed and looked at the boys test near me and he got all words like hello and sentences like how are you I looked up at miss romanoff to see her smirking.

"Eyes on your own work miss y l/n" she said smiling to her self.

After the test miss romanoff said"y/n stay after please".

  "yes miss" I replied and continued listening to her talk about Russian. After class I wait behind and miss romanoff comes over to my desk and looks at me.

"did you like your test". I nodded knowing I wouldnt of been able to get any words out. she inches her self closer to my face and I could feel my face heating up and I looked down at my rings on my fingers. she placed her hand under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at her. "see you later dorogoy" she said in a seductive way I squirmed in my seat whilst packing my books and other stuff in my bag whilst clenching my thighs together. She definitely noticed as she put her hand on my thigh and winked at me as I got up and walked over to my friends.

"y/n why is your whole face red" peter said knowingly. Wanda ned and mj started laughing.

I walked away as they chased after me and we all walked back to mine and Wanda's dorm. They stayed the night and we ordered pizza.

Tomorrow was wednesday I didnt have russian on wednesdays but I had it every other day which I didnt mind i got ready for the day i had english maths and geography I normally have 2 to 3 lessons a day I had 3 and the day went by very quickly I got home and talked to wanda and fell asleep watching YouTube on my phone.

The next morning

I woke up to wanda dancing to some music I laughed and went to shower. I did my hair and make up.

once I finished I grabbed an apple and walked to my math class which was first it was boring and I couldn't get miss romanoff off of my mind I had russian last and I couldn't wait to see her.

After class

I walked to lunch with wanda and sat with mj peter and ned again throughout lunch I saw Peter keep looking at mj "You like mj" I whispered so only he could hear I watched as his eyes opened widely and he looked at me and blushed "I-i do not"  I laughed "you so do".

"what were you to  whispering about" mj said.

peter quickly said nothing. I agreed and finished lunch I went to my next class which was drama I didnt really like drama. Mrs walker was very bossy and always shouted which I didnt like but it was finally over then I had russian.

I excitedly jumped up and walked over to russian I walked in to see half the class sat and I then I sat and took some notes whislt waiting for the rest of the class to come they eventually came and we continued the lesson throughout the lesson I would see miss romanoff looking at me i would simply smile back and laugh to my self at how flustered she looked when I'd catch her looking.

At the end of the lesson everyone went but I stayed back. "Hello miss" I winked.

she blushed lightly "hello y/n what do you need".

"Nothing I just wanted to see how you are doing".

"I'm doing good thank you for asking" she answered.

"That's good anyway bye miss"

"Call me natasha when no ones around but miss romanoff when people are".she said

"Ok later natahsa" I smiled and winked.

I walked out and as i was walking past I saw her through the window stood there blushing to her self. I chuckled and headed back to my dorm. I ate then fell asleep.