"i love you"

I wake up to nat stroking my hair "hi baby" nat says in her sexy morning voice "hello love" I giggle "what"

" I love your morning voice... Its sexy" I laugh

"Your cute" she says gazing into my eyes

"I know" i flip my hair

We both break into a fit of laughter

"Come on I'm hungry" nat says "ok fine" as soon as I stand up I fall

"Natashaaaaaaaaaa" I whine "I cant stand" I laugh a bit

"I wonder why baby" she picks me up and sits me on the counter "thankyouuuuu" I point my lips for a kiss.

Natasha leans in and gives me a gentle peck on my lips.

I smile as I watch her cooking waffles for us "what" she says "nothing just watching my future wife cook for me" I say smiling.

"Awww baby I love you" nat says standing in between my legs "i love you to" I lean down and kiss her.

"Can we watch a movie" I ask  "of course baby you put it on I'll get some snacks"

I walk over to the sofa and pick y/f/m (you fav movie) "natty hurry up" I shout into the kitchen

"Coming" she says i giggle quietly "which type of coming are we talkin" i smirk "y/nnnnn" nat says as she sits on the sofa "dirty girl" she whispers in my ear. I let out a quiet moan " I know I am mommy" I smirk and straddle her lap "Hi" I say

"you cheeky girl" nat says I giggle and kiss her letting her slide her tongue past my red lips. I moan as nat puts her hands under my ass and carrys me to the bedroom.  She places  e on the bed "strip" nat says needily but of course my stubbornness refuses so I'm lay fully clothed in front of her. "I said strip" she repeats her self.

I still don't move so she crawls up me and kisses my lips roughly dragging my bottom lip inbetween her perfect teeth. "when I say strip you strip got it" nat growls "yes mommy" I quickly say as I pull all my clothes off in a hurry "good girl" nat says as she sits admiring me "w-what" I say self-consciously. Natasha realises this. "Don't be shy in front of me baby your perfect and nothing can change that"

"Thankyou baby" I say "anyway you ready" she says eyes full of lust "yes mommy" i moan as she starts attacking my neck gently "hurry mommy" I say as she slowly works her way down to my breats "patience" she whispers

just as I sigh she takes my nipple into her mouth swirling her tongue around it and gently biting it "mommy" I whisper desperately as I place my hands on her clothed ass "what do you want baby" she takes my other nipple In her mouth "y-you" I moan. She finally stood teasing me and she lowers herself down my stomach to where I want her she kisses the inside of my thighs "please" I whisper desperately

Finally she sticks two fingers into me I moan in pleasure as she curls her fingers hitting all the right spots "ohhhh nattttt" I scream coming down from my high.  Natasha doesn't stop she continues ramming into me going faster and faster till I'm hitting my 2nd orgasm "ohhh tasha" I moan as she helps me ride out my high "that was amazing baby I love you" i smile at her "i agree now lests get you cleaned up" she says carrying me to the bathroom.

She sits me on the sink as she runs the bath making sure it's not too hot or cold. She places ne in the bath and gets in behind me she starts rubbing soap on my shoulders across ny back on my breasts and in my arms and legs until she gets down to my pussy "do you want to wash your pretty pussy or me" she says lovingly "I c-can do it... I think" i say as i take a cloth down to my pussy I rub it carefully because it's sensitive I accidentally stick a finger in myself "ohhh" I moan accidentally "what" nat says a bit angrily looking at my hand " i-i didnt mean to do that natty but  c-can you wipe my pussy I c-cant" I whisper a bit embarrassed "yes baby" she smiles down at me "I love you tasha I want to spend the rest of my life with you" I say kissing her "I do to baby I love you" she kisses me lovingly then carrys me to bed and we fall into a long awaited sleep.